gæ two - ateez seonghwa ft. yeosang

[14:41]

yeosang wasn't planning on telling seonghwa anything when he got up from his seat in front of the silent class and walked over where you were sitting.

he smiles and sits behind you but doesn't miss a moment to ask your name to which you reply but he cuts you off, "yeah, yeah—i already know that but anyway, i have this friend and his name is seonghwa..."

you're quite uncomfortable with just how comfortable yeosang was right now, he's leaning forward in his seat, just talking to you, almost whispering so he doesn't get caught by the substitute teacher. no one else pays attention to the situation though.

"well, he kind of—sort of—like really likes you so will you go out with him so he'll stop being really creepy about you?" you turn around and see him there, smiling a great grin that's really flattering but considering the situation and moment, you're overwhelmed and if even possible, afraid.

"excuse me, i have work to do—"

yeosang shrugs and leans back in his chair, "oh, don't worry, if you go out with him then he'll help you with all your work. he's real smart."

"that's really nice but i have to get this done so you should go back to your seat." you say and return to the assignment before you. yeosang sighs and gets up muttering something along the lines of, "well, your loss."

but you don't really care because you're gay.

• • •

[17:16]

"by the way, during last period, i asked if she would go on a date with you." he says nonchalantly, out of the blue, and it throws seonghwa off from his job completely.

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"i said i asked her that and she—"

"WHAT DID SHE SAY?!" seonghwa was panicking, afraid, and embarrassed all for himself and what tomorrow could bring. if he was to tell a friend to ask for him, he would most definitely not let yeosang do it, perhaps maybe hongjoong but never yeosang.

"can you please calm down, she just told me she had to do her work so i went back to my seat. also it's not that obvious that she's gay but like when you really know then you know and i feel like i know you know?" yeosang explains and his friend sighs, pretending to faint while behind the counter. yeosang, groans, "ew, can you not do that here, people may not want to eat the sandwiches you make."

"dude, what if she thinks i'm weird? like not in that way but like in a way that's like creepily weird? what if she doesn't like how i look? i think i'm quite handsome and there are people who have told me i'm handsome and charming like my family but what if she doesn't like me?"

"just stop! you're so cute, okay? now that last part about liking you, i'm not completely sure but there's always a chance you'll get to smash." his friend says and seonghwa exhales deeply, "i don't simply want to 'smash', i just want to take her on a date and treat her well forever, but like 'smash' is good, too."

while the two were so busy with their conversation, they hadn't even notice another factor who walked in through the subway doors with the prettiest confidence that followed.

"is it okay if i order now?" seulgi asks and the boys are in complete shock with the idea that just smacked them right across their smooth ass, baby butter-skin cheeks.