can't get off? - ateez hongjoong 21+

[sorry i died- i've been dealing with some minimal trauma]

[17:26]

"fuck, goddamnit!"

you shout from the large bed as your spread-out legs slowly find themselves coercing towards each other when you remove the vibrating toy from your heat.

however, you were unaware of the person who scrambles in through the door, eyes wide open in fear that a misfortune had happened.

and it had.

hongjoong walks over to you and gazes carefully over your naked form, all out there for him to witness and admire, but then you frown and he tilts his head.

"what's wrong? why'd you yell?"

he asks in a gentle tone, climbing onto the bed beside you as he sat you up and you glance away from him.

"because i can't cum."

within a second of hearing those words, hongjoong found himself confused yet understanding as he placed a hand on your thigh and looked up at you.

"well, do you mind if i give it a try?"

you know your boyfriend and you know that whatever he did, he always made you cum and you wouldn't be happier if he didn't do anything so you shift a leg, pulling it towards the side of the bed.

"i need to cum so bad."

you whimper when hongjoong forces your other thigh open quick and lower himself so he's hovering over your slick pussy, wetness lining your pussy lips.

"baby, you're dripping like hell so why can't you cum?"

"you tell me."

you roll your eyes and lay yourself upon the pillows as he presses a single thumb onto your clit, causing your legs to tense up but after that his tongue begins to lick up your entrance.

still there was not that familiar feeling of pleasure that came, even if he ran his thumb over your clit, stick his tongue inside you, lapping up the juices spilling from your pussy, you could feel nothing but how much you needed that release.

hongjoong could only grow impatient when he doesn't hear any sounds or moans that leave you because if you knew him, he had to hear how good he made you feel and this wasn't that case.

he slips his finger inside you and pumps it in and out, still you lay there with your eyes shut and mouth opened, hoping sounds would be released as soon as he did so.

but nothing, so hongjoong slips in another finger and pumps them in until he's knuckles deep, picking up the pace and when he hears a sudden groan leave your lips, his eyes lift to see your expression.

yet, you're only as frustrated as before but probably even more upset at the fact that your orgasm would not come.

"what the hell?!"

you exclaim when hongjoong sits up again, eyes almost watering at the loss of contact but it only made sense for him to stop.

maybe you just couldn't get off anymore.

"shh, baby, it's okay."

hongjoong places himself between your legs and kisses your lips, gently allowing his to mold with yours as he holds your jaw carefully.

when he kisses you, you could feel just how much you needed to cum and release, but your orgasm was out there somewhere lost and goddamnit you needed it now.

"please, baby. please, i need to cum so bad, it's killing me. fuck—"

the words leave your lips in strings of desperation while your fingers tugs down on his jeans, feeling just how needy he was also under the tight material.

you're quickly unbuttoning it and they're barely at his knees before hongjoong slides himself into you, pushing his hips deep enough for you to feel all of him.

he gives you a smile and wipes away the wetness forming in your eyes before he pulls himself out, thrusting in again, deeper than before and you grip into his arms.

hongjoong's effortlessly gliding himself between your walls, feeling your wetness build around his length, making it easier for your boyfriend to fuck you.

he's panting, you're panting and for whatever reason, you could feel how close he was getting from the way his thrusts began to lose its steadiness and how he sloppily kisses you.

"oh, god—"

yet, there was minimal pleasure from what you felt.

you didn't mean to, god, you really didn't mean to.

but every thrust of his hips causes you to grow even more desperate, even wrapping your legs around your boyfriend tightly as tears spill from you.

when you open your eyes again, the room is completely dark but you're panting even more heavily than before.

you're still crying but you're alone on the large, empty bed, wondering how all that had happened could just so easily disappear.

but when hongjoong exits the bathroom and returns to you, he's wiping away at your eyes.

"why are you crying? did you have a nightmare?"

you nod and shove him onto his back, climbing over his thighs so you're straddling him in his boxers.

"woah—calm down, baby. i just—"

"no, no. i need this now. i had a dream i couldn't get off and i really need you to fuck my brains out and choke me as if i'll never get to cum again."

hongjoong only stares at you for a split second, then his lips are on yours, kissing the tears away as you slip his cock into your pussy, ready for the best or worst to happen.