#periodt [crack asf] - ateez jongho

[08:24]

the boy snuggles himself into your form, resting soundly beside you as you snored loudly—i mean softly in your sleep, deep into your slumber.

jongho hums a muffled sigh before his hand trails down to the waistband of your shorts, letting his mind and thoughts take over his actions.

he sneakily slips his hand in, silently shifting so he could get comfortable as his fingers ghost over your clothed core.

then the boy's eyes widen and he jumps up from his position, reacting in such a way that any boy trying to finger their girlfriend would.

oh my fuckity fuck fuck, thought jongho as he lifted his fingers up to examine the fresh red liquid slick against his fingers.

"EW!"

jongho screams to himself in his mind before he skips to the bathroom, wiping his bloodied fingers on a hand towel near him before washing his hands with three pumps of foaming soap because foaming soap was fancy and boy liked that fancy shit.

after wasting fancy foaming soap, the boy rubs his hands together harshly, desperate to wash away the nastiness that was vagina blood.

what the hell was i thinking, he thought, the words jumping, skipping, tumbling in his mind as the scenes of the incident rolls around.

it was no surprise you were awakened by the mutterings of your boyfriend and the sounds of splashing water coming from the bathroom, the light shining the pathway towards it.

"jongho?"

the rasp in your voice was loud enough for him to realize he had accidentally woken you up during his panicked state.

the wet feeling of your shorts and the bed sheets underneath gave you a hint of the reality that was your life of a woman, or a hairy woman i guess lol.

you groan in frustration before hearing jongho's footsteps exit the bathroom and you sit up with a dazed expression set on your face.

your boyfriend raises a brow as if asking if you were okay but you ignore his concern, immediately laying back into the sheets.

"what were you doing?"

you ask, your morning voice evident to his ears and your boyfriend shrugs before replying.

"j-just wanted to wash my hands you know, corona virus and all."

his stutter lets you know that was not at all his intentions so you snicker at him.

"liar. i bet you was jackin' off before i woke up."

you remark, pulling the covers off your body before you stand and head towards the bathroom.

"did you get hard and try to relieve yourself because it's shark week for me?"

jongho lets out a nervous laugh and you grin but your boyfriend suddenly pops an arm out in front of the bathroom entrance, blocking the way for you to enter.

"wait! not yet!"

"why are you blockin—"

"I SAID NOT YET!"

he lightly scoots your person back a few steps before shutting the door, guarding the entrance entirely as he begins to think of a solution to deal with your crisis, your period week.

it wasn't as if you've never had a period before but jongho had never spent the night during shark week so he's never experienced the period in the morning era with you before.

"let's see... what do we do? what if i buy her some chocolate almonds later? no wait—she's allergic to almonds. then how about going to a fancy dinner later so she doesn't pms to me—actually, i be real broke, so no."

"JONGHO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE BATHROOM?! I NEED TO SHOWER AND PUT ON A PAD—"

but he breaks you off with a returning shout of his voice.

"I'M MASTURBATING HOLD ON!"

annoyed, your hands wrap around the knob and twist it, easily allowing yourself entrance into the unlocked bathroom.

jongho is staring at himself in the mirror, looking distraught and stressed but as soon as he sees you, he stands up straight, shoulders out and arms crossed, trying to seem normal.

"get out, jongho. i need to shower."

you say, unfazed with him before pointing to the door and he pretends to let out a scoff.

"i didn't even get to finish."

he mumbles.

• • •

"JONGHO, TELL ME WHY ONE OF MY HAND TOWELS HAS PERIOD BLOOD ON IT!"

this would totally be a wonderful story to tell at the wedding.

if i was even invited.

and that's on #periodt.