the bet - ateez demon line 21+

[i got carried away again... anywayV- there'll be a part two+ maybe]

[20:04]

"so which one of you did it?"

you asked the boys, their eyes glaring at you deep and full of anger and annoyance.

"who created the bet that someone like me couldn't dom anyone?"

their wrists were tied together behind them by the new rope you've recently bought online from a source that should not be named.

even if you weren't 'dom' material, you at least had some good ideas from your ex boothangs and these idiots were just over here placing bets on if you could be the big momma for someone.

so of course it was natural for you to react and defend yourself as much as possible because the word 'lose' was not in your vocabulary.

the air is thick and clouded with so much tension waving through the atmosphere as their body heat radiates off their naked halves.

all three of them; seonghwa, hongjoong, and san were wearing their joggers, matching their style as if they had predicted of this situation.

in front of the boys, you had on only a bathrobe, a master plan hidden in your mind to pull a trick that would have them wrapped around your finger.

hongjoong was first to speak up, biting his lip at the sight of your exposed skin.

"you know, you really should just untie me if you want to get dicked down."

the man sitting in the middle states, giving you an insidious grin as he raises a brow.

"i'd be happy to do all that it takes to make you feel good."

truth be told, his words had you speechless, each and every word he said only bringing heat within your core, lighting a fire inside you that will soon need to be put out.

"sh-shut up."

you retort, bringing a hand up to hongjoong's neck, snapping recklessly in his hands as if he had planned carefully to break you and your soul.

"you talk a lot of talk, baby. better be careful or i'll have to put that mouth to good use."

the words are leaving your mouth before you can even process the fact that his cocky behavior had caused an emotion of excitement to run through your veins.

san nudges your leg with his knee, his messy hair begging you to run your fingers through it endlessly, his dark eyes laying upon your exposed cleavage.

"sannie, it seems you're wanting to get a taste of mommy's milk. isn't that right, baby?"

you ask, turning your attention to the boy clenching his thighs to neglect the fact that precum was already dripping and staining his sweats.

damn, he is hot.

"i heard you're a beast in bed, sannie. did my domineering energy cradle you like the babyboy you should be for me?"

san doesn't say anything, he couldn't say anything as you place yourself over his crotch, your bare core resting on top of his erection.

the sight was so beautiful and dangerous that seonghwa swallowed down a gulp to suppress the moan he almost let out.

your head whips to glance at the boy sitting on the right of hongjoong, both of them eyeing your every action as you tease the one in front of you.

"seonghwa baby, i heard your name the most when i was told of the bet. i wonder how much money you've all lost now that you're slowly breaking beneath my touch."

it was not easy to keep up this act but a part of you was already convinced of your bossy behavior.

"i won't lose any money, baby. by the end of the night i'll make you feel so good you'll be begging for me again in a few hours after i've ruined you."

hongjoong comments, not seeming to give up the arrogance dancing in his bones.

why the hell did he have to go and make this plan of yours tilt over like the weak person you are?

san lets out an audible whine when you lift yourself off him, eyes twinkling when he sees the wetness you've left behind on his joggers.

"mommy, i want to fuck you now, please."

the youngest boy says in a monotoned voice, by all means enticed by all that you've done so far tonight.

he wanted to be such a good, little boy for you.

your ears spark up as you heard what he had to say, turning to seonghwa.

"do you hear that, babies? san is already begging with a 'please'. it's not that difficult."

you put on a smirk as you lean in to kiss the oldest one, placing your lips on his lightly before pulling away, his head moving forward to get an actual taste of your mouth through your teasing.

you let him finally capture your lips in a short kiss, the session too quick for the needy boy.

"i-if i just beg you, will you touch me—do all that you can to make me feel good right now? because i'm so fucking hard i'll cum untouched, i swear."

seonghwa adds on, flexing his thigh muscles to relieve himself of the suffering you're giving him.

"of course, baby. as long as you beg for my touch, i'll do anything you ask."

your words are spoken aloud but directed towards hongjoong, who was still eyeing you like a piece of sweets he just had to have a taste of.

"come on, baby. you know you want to touch me now."

hongjoong groans, jaw clenching as you arch a brow, hands finding their way to his crotch.

"as you wish, baby."

your response only intensifies his ego, bringing that cocky grin to his lips once more.