go back - ateez yeosang

[short but i wanted to write sum sad-]

[02:27]

what the hell was he doing this late, mind filled with you as he reminisced over how dark the room seemed to him without you by his side?

yeosang tried his best to forget the one who gave and took everything to and from him; he tried his hardest to forget the fact that you were the only person who made yeosang himself.

but as the boy kept thinking about the situation in which you two remained in, he couldn't stop thinking about how warm your body was against his.

the lazy smile he'd wake up to in the mornings, the way he was able to hold you and keep you there by his side, the way your soft hand fit in his just perfectly.

god, he missed all of you and it fucking hurts like hell.

he shouldn't expect too much from it when at the end, he was the one who dumped you.

how could he have just gotten up and leave someone like you that way and regret it so much?

what was going on in his mind when he told you that day that you should leave him, and when you didn't he left you?

"come back to me."

yeosang whispered into the emptiness of his bedroom, hearing how his own voice rattles with each word.

but yeosang knew one thing and one thing only; 'coming back' was not nearly the same as 'going back'.

he desperately wished for you to go back to him.