close your eyes - ateez wooyoung 21+

[14:32]

"are you comfortable with this?"

his voice is soft and gentle, but darkness fills the pupils of his eyes.

wooyoung keeps his gaze on you, lifting a brow of interest when you nod your head.

you wore nothing but your panties and aside from the fact that he was still clothed, you were eager to feel his touch on your body.

"use your words so i know."

wooyoung comments, rubbing you gently over your core with the pads of his fingers.

"yes, i'm comfortable."

your body shakes lightly with anticipation once he climbs in between your legs, ghosting the same hand over your panties.

"i want you to close your eyes and not open them unless i say otherwise. can you do that, sugar?"

wooyoung hovers his lips over yours ever so slightly, causing you to lift your head to feel his lips but the tease just pulled himself away.

"yes, master."

you let your eyes shut and waited patiently for his hands to do something, anything to your eager body.

you wanted every single thing this man had to offer tonight.

"you're such a good girl, sugar. should i just give you your reward now?"

wooyoung asks, dragging his lips down your body to your core, pressing a soft kiss to your core before pulling off your panties.

you mumble an incoherent 'yes, please' that leaves a smirk on his lips.

he knew the impact he had on you and how much you yearned for him and his touch.

wooyoung sucked lightly on your clit, slowly licking up the wetness dripping from your pussy.

"how's my tongue? you like this, right?"

his only intentions were to make you feel good and maybe help himself out along the way.

"i love it, master. don't stop, please."

your every word fed his ego more and more, creating a higher tank of confidence for the man.

wooyoung slid in his tongue, teasing your entrance with his tongue muscle as it glided in and out.

you gripped the sheets from the pleasure rushing through your veins, the cocky man finally using his fingers along to rub your clit.

"m-master.. that feels so nice! i might—"

your eyes were still shut but it was obvious his eyes were set on you the whole time, never breaking away from your gorgeous form.

"would you like to cum on my tongue or fingers, sugar?"

his tongue continues to fuck your entrance as he pinned your thighs to the side to stop you from squirming so much.

"it doesn't matter. i just need to cum!"

you cry out, the pleasure getting so intense that your eyes unclench and brings your vision back to glance at the man.

"sugar, what did i say about opening your eyes?"

he states, pulling himself away from your core and sitting up over your frame.

"aren't you ashamed that you've disobeyed me?"

wooyoung hovers between your legs and to feel his crotch so near your own, all you could do is grind up into him.

"i'm s-sorry, master.. but please, just let me cum!"

wooyoung cocks his head arrogantly and snickers before holding your rolling hips against the bedsheets so your movements aren't able to take place.

he slides two fingers into your dripping core and pumps them in until your legs shake once more, bringing you near and closer to the edge where you're about to snap.

"oh, fuck. please, master!"

then he fucking pulls out his fingers before you could even reach that high.

"funny how you think you can cum now that you've opened your eyes, sugar."