anger - ateez mingi 21+

[aha- so i got carried away.. what can i say? it's mingi-]

[20:20]

his intense gaze had been on you all night.

tonight was the night of yuta's birthday party and since you two were close friends, you had most likely forced your boyfriend to attend.

from the moment you walked through the doors and hugged yuta, mingi's scowl had appeared on his face.

it was recent; your relationship with mingi, so not much knew about it.

not even yuta, your closest friend, knew about mingi dating you.

that explains the warm hand massaging your knee right now.

yuta's fingers kept gripping and squeezing at your skin, moving slightly upwards on your thigh.

the man was so hot, it was no doubt you'd eventually fuck him sooner or later.

but that was then and now you have mingi.

the things you've secretly done with yuta, they were merely actions of the path.

you were still great friends, though.

even with your boyfriend eyeing yuta's hand on your leg, someone dumb would be able to understand the relationship that lied between you two.

"yuta, what are you doing? are you trying to get me in trouble?"

you ask with a grin, the pounding music blasting in the house too loud to converse over.

mingi glances and sips from his cup.

"you know it's my birthday right? i should receive something from you."

yuta responds, shouting just so you could hear.

but mingi could hear, too.

and before you can even say another word to your friend, mingi had grasped your wrist and pulled you out of the house.

all eyes were on the both of you as you were dragged out, yuta's puzzled expression the last thing you saw.

"mingi, what the hell was that?!"

you yell, hoping everyone would hear, but not that many people were paying attention anymore.

"get in the fucking car now."

his voice was stern and loud, but controlled.

you look at his car and scoff, crossing your arms over your chest.

"and what if i don't want to? what are you going to do? punish me?"

you retort, laughing at your stubborn boyfriend.

god, you were really a bitch.

"if you don't get in this car, that means you don't love me."

mingi adds on and you huff out a pout before getting in his stupid car.

"now you're being reasonable."

"what the hell did you drag me out of the house for? i didn't do anything!"