me - ateez hongjoong 21+

[23:36]

"take it like my good girl!"

hongjoong whispers into your ear as he's drilling his cock deep and rough into your core from behind.

"fuck, yeah. you like it when i fuck you in front of my friends, isn't that right?"

he grins as he says this, causing your eyes to lift up and look at the members all watching you and sitting on the couch.

yunho and mingi were watching with their mouths wide.

wooyoung, san, and seonghwa had recently bitten lips and were stroking their cocks in hand.

yeosang and jongho could only watch with a palm over their jeans.

with his body pressed on top of yours, it was easy for hongjoong to wrap an arm around your waist to keep you in place.

your boyfriend pounded in harder and groaned at the feeling of his cum dripping out of you.

it doesn't matter how many times he came tonight, it would all drip out of you anyway.

you moaned out loud, his name spilling from your lips like a prayer as you reach your fifth high of the night.

when it came to hongjoong and proving his claim on you, there was no going easy on his baby girl.

"i bet you fucking love it when seonghwa licks his lips like that. want to kiss him?"

he asks in a smirk, so evil and twisted that your heat only clenches around him harder.

"yes, please, daddy."

seonghwa's eyes practically light up as he hears the confession, hand stroking himself quicker.

hongjoong continues his pace but orders for the eldest boy to come forward.

seonghwa gulps as he kneels down in front of you, staying eye-level with your form.

"do you want to kiss my baby, seonghwa?"

your boyfriend questions, tugging your hair back so he can press kisses to your shoulder as he fucks you so good.

seongha nods furiously, growing impatient as his hardened length begins to become too hard to bear.

"alright."

hongjoong grins.

"maybe when she becomes yours, but now she's mine."

then he shoots seonghwa a glare that has the boy returning back to his seat, frustrated and upset.

you pout as you watch him leave, moaning suddenly as hongjoong fills you up again so nicely.

"yeah, you feel that, baby?"

he retorts, biting into your shoulder with his teeth as he rolls his hips, riding his high out with a growl.

"that's me filling you up with my cum, my babies. all night only i've been able to fill you up this good. i can be the only one who fucks my babies into you so nice and full. only me, baby."