rounds - ateez yeosang 21+

[23:04]

his hips don't seem to stop their pace as yeosang pounds into your already weak form.

he's already made you cum twice with his tongue and if he was going to make you cum again, you might as well call off work tomorrow.

yeosang's hands grip tightly onto your ass cheeks as he rocks his hips in and out.

"fuck, just like that."

you moan out before his hands come down to tangle into your hair.

he pulls your head back, causing your back to arch while he groans into your ear.

"yeah? like that? you love it? tell me you fucking love it when i fuck you this hard."

yeosang's hand comes into contact with your ass, letting the loud slap be heard from all throughout the dorm room.

"i fucking love it, baby. don't stop."

you were already trembling so your boyfriend places kisses onto your shoulders to soothe you.

his thrusts grow sloppy but he's still just as quick-paced as before while yeosang wraps an arm around your stomach, pulling your body closer to his.

"you're clenching around me so hard, are you ready to cum?"

you only nod and let out a moan of his name as his hips pick up their pace.

yeosang thrusts faster and soon you're clutching onto the bedsheets for an ounce of stability while your release takes over your body.

the feeling of your walls clenching around him is too much for your boyfriend to handle so he grips onto your body for support as he empties himself into you, groaning your name as he does so.

"you're so fucking beautiful, baby. i love you, so much."

yeosang comments, still panting heavily as he hold your exhausted body next to his, snuggling his head onto your chest once you turn to face him.

you press an affectionate kiss to his lips while both of your hot bodies calm and cool down.

"i love you, too, baby."

yeosang lowers a hand down to your core and begins to rub you once more and you groan out of annoyance at his next words.

"so.. round four?"