matchstick or candle? - iyoi

[yo yo yo- this is the first 'imagine your own idol' because i just really wanted to write something deep while listening to some really emotional music lol, let me know if y'all like this and comment which person you thought of]

[00:00]

they're the person who won't tell you their name first because they hate seeing people, more or less strangers.

their eyes are large and contain a shining sparkle that'll take years to see but behind the dullness, their eyes are only clouded with gray smoke that describes what they think they're worth.

and only when your eyes really meet theirs, you'll see just how many oceans they've swam.

they're not one to tell their story, more or less sing a song, but a single word of theirs sparks the greatest burning fire inside your soul also.

and only when you hear their voice break through the crowd of people they're always lost in, you'll see just how much more they hide behind the shy, lowered eyes.

they're not someone who'll easily give themselves away, more or less show emotions reacting to whatever.

but when they see you, it isn't hard to notice the little bit of curiosity that comes from them when they're caught with eyes directly on you.

this person was living a single life of a matchstick, burning towards its end and there was just no way to stop the flame from destroying the stick or at least most of it.

but maybe, just maybe, you can make him burn slower, turn him into a candle, slowly withering away with a dingle breath until he himself decides to throw himself into another deep ocean that'll devour him.

only then, only then will you have enough courage to dive deep into the icy cold and drag him out by the wick, relieved the flame's died.

but then what about the wax dripping from the sides, cooled-down and frozen?

what does it mean when you put out a candle that's already been burning recently and now it holds no more flames to keep it burning, to keep it alive?

is it dead?

are they really gone without a purpose anymore?