equal - ateez wooyoung

[22:14]

these gatherings were always so boring.

there was no one fun or cool to talk to and all the girls that were there around your age preferred to be with wealthy men of all ages.

they were so prissy and snobby.

but the rich young fellows your age were total jackasses, all of them being too arrogant and cocky to ever settle down and lead a household.

but no matter how many guys introduced themselves to you, you only had your eye on a special man candy.

jeong wooyoung.

he was the classiest bachelor anyone has ever laid their eyes on.

for every girl out there, wooyoung was the man they all yearned for.

wives would probably even leave their husbands for him.

they say he casts a spell on everyone he touches and before you know it, you were silently begging for him to poison you all night long.

though it didn't help that his eyes were practically fucking you through the night.

your parents had gone off and mingled with other couples around the party, leaving you off alone with no one to converse with.

that is, until the sexy bachelor waltzed on over himself.

"enjoying the party, love?"

he spoke in a low tone, the raspiness in his voice fighting the velvet sound.

he trails a hand up your back and rubbed your exposed shoulder.

it probably wasn't a good idea to wear an off-the-shoulder dress.

jeong wooyoung was actually speaking to you, communicating, with words.

he was heaven and hell practically meshed together into a cavern.

a fallen angel.

"i'm enjoying myself just fine, thank you very much."

you remove his hand from your skin and turn away from the man.

"you shouldn't be with me again."

"what's the matter, sweetheart?"

wooyoung shifted his body in front of you and forced the eye contact with you.

your breath hitched in your chest.

he was the most beautiful of them all.

"am i bothering you too much?"

"n-no, you aren't."

you say, raising your hands to protest.

"i just—"

wooyoung takes one of your hands and trails it along his cheek, letting your fingers glide along his smooth and dewy skin.

"you just what?"

"i just don't think we should be seen together, jeong wooyoung."