Dean and I were at Jack's door, Dean knocked,
He said" Hey, Jack. Okay... Uh, listen, me, Haz and Sam- we got to head out. Um, but, uh, we have a guest that's staying here... kind of. She's, uh- she's probably harmless, but just in case, watch yourself, alright? And if anything happens, obviously, give us a call. And she's, uh- she's making cookies. Snickerdoodle. So if you want some... okay." He walked away,
I said" Jack." I opened the door and closed it behind me," Be careful, and if she tries to hurt you, and you don't hurt back... I'm gonna hurt you." I walked to him and kissed his cheek before teleporting to my room.
——
Sam said" Even if she is what she says she is, some kind of-"
Dean said" Magic Roomba?"
" Whatever. Do you think it's a good idea having her around?"
" W- I mean, we do have the son of Satan living down the hall and whatever the hell that is." He nodded back to me, I squinted my eyes at him, before rolling my eyes.
" I'm serious. I mean, Chuck is deleting worlds. Amara is... somewhere. And Jack- he's..."
" A mess."
" Yeah."
" He'll be fine. I mean, I've been through worse. Look at me. I'm the picture of health." I hummed,
" Ignoring your trauma doesn't make you healthy."
" Sure, it does."
" Right. I don't know. Feels like Jack is hiding something."
" He just needs some time, you know, some space. It's the only thing that works."
" I hope you're right."
I said" I still don't like the fact we left Jack alone with her."
Dean said" You're just very, very protective."
" I can still hurt you, Dean."
" Oh, I know. And I also know you're bluffing."
" Saamm..."
Sam said" Don't." I huffed then leaned back, rolling my eyes.

We got to the nest, busting in,
Dean said" Any bloodsuckers in here?!" Two vamps hissed at us, Sam and Dean cut their heads off." Whoo! Well, that's gotta be a record. I mean, no investigation, no dead ends. Just- ding! Bloodsuckers. That monster radar rules."
Sam said" Yeah."
I said" I'm still not sure about this."

We got back to the bunker, and saw Christmas lights and heard music, I looked at Sam and Dean. Then Mrs. Butters came in,
She said" Merry Christmas! Ha-Ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!" She giggled,
Dean said" We are so keeping her."
I said" I am so going to hurl." Sam and I looked at each other, we don't have good things, okay? I'm suspicious of everything.
——
I was holding Jack's hand as we walked into the kitchen,
Sam said" Jack. Hey, uh, this is, uh..."
Mrs. Butters said" Oh. This is Jack." Jack raised his hand," What are you?" My eyes glowed, if she even thinks about hurting him, I'll kill her before she has the chance to move her finger. I'll kill her dead!
Dean said" He's a millennial. Don't let that throw you." I was snapped out of my thoughts," He's a good kid." Dean was in a nightgown? Hahaha!
Sam said" Are you wearing..."
" Oh. Dude, you gotta see this thing." Dean's gonna pull it up, I closed my eyes," Look at this." I covered Jack's eyes," The- Oh. Heh-ha!" I opened my eyes and moved my hand," I don't know where you got this, Mrs. B, but... best gift ever."
Mrs. Butters said" Ohh. You're welcome, dear. Well, if they vouch for you, then it's okay by me." I tilted my head, I don't like it, I don't like her, I want her away MY boys." Oh, good heavens, you must be starving."
Jack said" Uh, I'm not that hungry."
" Oh, poppycock. A young boy like you. Here." She gave him a smoothie? I guess," Try this. You'll love it." She handed me one.
Dean said" Smoothie? I want one."
" You... may have tomato juice. I'm worried about your cholesterol. Tsk-tsk-tsk." I giggled, oh, woman, I've worried about the health of Dean for years, he's yet to drop dead of something normal. Then there was an alarm,
" Oh-ho-ho! We've got one!" Sam and Dean took off, I looked at Jack, smiling slightly.
I saw Sam and Dean, Mrs. Butters was at the doorway,
She said" No crusts."
Dean said" Ohh! Mrs. B, you're the best."
" Samuel, the radar says it's a lamia. I out blessed knives in the trunk. And tell Dean to take it easy on the car. I just waxed it." Jack and I walked up,
Jack said" Should I come or..."
Sam said" Wha- No, no. Jack, it's fine. We got it." Jack took another sip of the smoothie,
Mrs. B said" Bye-Bye. Well. What shall we do with you?" Jack hummed, he had a smoothie mustache, I shook my head. I don't trust her. I don't like her. I want her gone.