Top 10 fights

I thought I do this for fun and get my thoughts out there. This is my top 10 fights in Reincarnation of the Strongest Sword God. There won't be much rules as long as it could be considered a battle it could be on the list. If you like this I might do more, let me know what your top 10 fights are in the story in the comments.

#10 Battle for Stone Forest City, Black Flame VS Bright Dawn and 3 of the Four Shadow Demons. Ch2155
This is one of the quickest battles in the story only lasting a few paragraphs, but the intensity of the fight was portrayed well. In this battle Shi Feng was going up against 3 of the most powerful domain realm experts we knew of at the time and an extremely powerful void realm expert at the same time.

These guys used their berserk skills and berserk potions but our boy Shi Feng still held his ground while only using one berserk skill. When the fight reached the climax and Sword Demon and Heart Demon used some of the strongest attacks in the story so far, Shi Feng stopped holding back and used his two fold berserk and used one of my personal favorite skills in the story (Lightning Slash) to one-shot the two old monsters living up to the name One Hit Asura.

I love this fight because it really shows how far Shi Feng has come as a fighter. He went from someone insignificant to being able to destroy legendary individuals of the gaming world.

I think this was the moment Shi Feng truly earned the title Sword King. Even though he had the title for a long time he didn't stand at the top in all aspects. There where people with better combat standards than him, there were some people that came close to rivaling his attributes, and whatever other reason you can think off. But after defeating those four people and all four were legendary individuals, no one in or outside the story could deny Shi Feng's strength no more as God's Domain true Sword King.

If we got to see more of the fight it would have been ranked higher.

#9 Violet Cloud VS Lightning Blade ch 668
We all love our littler Cleric Violet Cloud and it's always awesome to see her stand up to beat some butt when someone disrespects her guild leader. In this fight Violet went up against Lightning Blade, one of Heavens Burial strongest experts. Even though she had the help of the hundred berry wine she still toyed with her opponent and showed everyone that Zero Wing doesn't just have Black Flame.

There wasn't much to this fight just showing Violet being badass but that's perfectly fine. Seeing our protagonists be awesome is one reason I love ROTSSG.

#8 Flying Shadow and Minor Wind VS Purgatory God Fire and Dark Guilds members ch 1015
This is another quick fight only lasting one chapter. In this battle some dark players were constantly ambushing Zero Wing members. Of course Zero Wing wasn't going to take this down sitting lightly. When they went to deal with these dark players, Flying Shadow easily dealt with the strongest dark player there and Minor Wind finished off the second strongest. They then annihilated the rest.

I for one love the many minor protagonists in Zero Wing and wish we could see more from them in the original story. Their growth and strength is usually left ambiguous and we have to find clues in the story to find out where these characters stand. But in this moment we knew how strong these guys have become and their potential. We got to see some classic skills and maneuvers from the two.

Thanks to seeing the greatness of Flying Shadow and Minor Wind we now know that Zero Wing isn't just about Shi Feng and the main girls anymore but the others have become true pillars of the guild. Flying Shadow also got a badass line in before killing his opponent. What more could you ask for.

#7 Dark Arena Tournament, Fire Dance VS Long Rainbow and Blood Sun, ch 787-790
This is a really good one. Our favorite female assassin Fire Dance just entered the refinement realm, got her hands on a powerful epic weapon and fragmented legendary weapon and was ready to cause waves.