2763 New City

When Shi Feng saw the items in the chest he was stunned. "No wonder I didn't get a title along with my promotion!"

The diamond magician treasure chest has three items and all three can help turn a player into a Famed Magician and elevate a trading firm to new heights.

The first item is called a level array creator design. Shi Feng had only heard rumors of this, if any power were discovered to have this that power would get annihilated for it. A level array creator can help increase the level cap of a weapon or equipment. With this Shi Feng can increase the level cap of the Twilight Blade.

In God's Domain it wasn't necessarily difficult to increase an item's level cap but more troublesome. The process involved breaking the item down then identifying what materials needed to be replaced. Players will then need to search for similar higher level materials and have a forger reconstruct the item. But once the item is deconstructed players can't use that item and only have two weeks to get new materials. If they fail they would have to wait another month to increase their items level cap.

Sometimes players can get lucky and the materials could be found in an auction house, sometimes the materials needed may be legendary rank and will be beyond most players ability to acquire. Typically top tier epic weapons required inferior legendary materials as the replacement at least.

Also depending on the skills of the blacksmith, once the item is reconstructed it might not be as powerful as it used to be or might become stronger. It was a gamble for most players to increase the level cap of their equipment.

The level array creator actually saves players that gamble. Instead of deconstructing the equipment, the level array creator would actually use magic arrays to identify the minimum materials required that way players don't have to go through that two week period. Once they are ready to reconstruct their equipment the level array creator will alter the magic arrays of the item slightly and as long as the forger uses the exact same array the new item will be as strong as it was originally. While this erases the chance for slightly improving their equipment, they don't have to worry about weakening it either.

The next item is a tool called a circuit analyst. Shi Feng didn't even know these existed until now. Almost every lifestyle job required one to be skilled at magic arrays. Many times the creation of an item or potion will fail because the magic arrays weren't created properly. The circuit analyst can actually identify what went wrong with the magic arrays then offer instructions on how to fix it, or tweek it to improve the arrays or make it easier to construct.

The last item is one every lifestyle player dreams of having. It's called an array pen.

[Aviloce's Pen] (Epic Rank)

When constructing magic arrays, obtain guidance on the array. There is a 35% chance to have a mistake automatically corrected. Works only on craftsman arrays or lower.
No Cooldown

An array pen created by the Craftsman Magician Aviloce. Can help the user understand the truth.

Magic array pens were extremely rare in God's Domain. Even a first rate guild will throw an all day celebration if they obtained a secret silver array pen.

Magic arrays are the foundation to practically every construction in the game. Array pens can help magicians create more difficult arrays. Nurturing a grandmaster magician is entirely possible with a magic array pen. Shi Feng could become a craftsman magician with this epic pen.

As Shi Feng was thinking up plans for candlelight he suddenly got a call. It was from Gentle Snow.

"Snow, what's up?" Shi Feng wondered why she had one of her rare smiles on.