2780 Become a Super Guild?

(I forgot to give credit to Xeno/Abyssal Blade on discord for the Art of War idea. Thanks mate.)

What a ruthless punishment, Shi Feng couldn't help but sigh at the system prompt.

The loss in attributes and not being able to log into the game is already frightening but the -10,000 humanity reputation points is just downright cruel.

Humanity reputation points might seem unimportant so far. They only help players gain higher status in human territories but no player has enough to notice a significant change in their status at this stage of the game.

That all changes when the gods return, they will become immensely valuable. The reason being is that god's don't care about players' noble ranking or other forms of status in the mortal world. They wouldn't even give tier 5 players a second glance.

The way to get a god to treat players who haven't reached tier 6 with any level of respect is through either certain quest, incredible accomplishments such as killing a dragon or something of the equivalent, and your humanity reputation points.

Players can even trade their humanity points for items and materials from the realm the gods secluded themselves in.

Weapons and equipment crafted with these materials are extraordinary. Most of the legendary weapons that the superpower's blacksmiths have crafted in the past were made up of a lot of those materials.

If a blacksmith makes a dark gold or epic item out of these materials, there's a high likelihood that it could rival the next rank.

Unfortunately humanity reputation points are very difficult to get. The most reliable way to get them is by obtaining the first clear of Hell mode super lager scale team dungeons.

Not even Shi Feng has managed to collect 10,000 humanity reputation points yet.

"Lord Kaiser, I accept your request," Shi Feng said. While the punishment is dangerous it won't cripple his account. Also the higher the penalty the greater the potential rewards. If he could get Canyon Cutter he can create another peerless monster in the guild.

System: Congratulations on accepting the Inferior Legendary Quest 'Search for War'. Quest content, find and complete the Art of War before the demon god's invasion in a year.

Rewards Unknown.

"Thank you adventure," Kaiser said happily. "Take this communication crystal and feed this stone to your ArchFairy. It should help her detect the pages of the Art of War when she is in proximity of them. Now excuse me I must take my leave. When you find all the pages contact me and I shall help you restore the book."

Kaiser then turned into a bolt of lightning as he disappeared from the office.

"I can't believe our guild is actually doing an inferior legendary quest! Does this mean we will get a fragmented legendary item or maybe even a legendary item!" Blue Bamboo nearly shouted, so far the highest level quests she has completed were epic rank quests, and that was with the Wind Gods Spear adventure team.

Those epic quests had rewarded bountiful rewards. One of them had even rewarded an epic shield with the potential to reach fragmented legendary rank.

Shi Feng only smiled at her. In reality an inferior legendary quest doesn't even have 20% chance of rewarding a fragmented legendary item. Epic quests don't even have a 1% chance of it too. At the very least the value of the rewards rival the value of a fragmented legendary weapon, which in some ways is actually better.

"Rain, Blue, tell Guild Leader Melody that I'll be able to meet with her after talking to the Secret Pavilion," Shi Feng told them.

As the two left to go inform the others, Yuan Tiexin, Purple Jade, and White Soul came into the office and took a seat on the sofa.