2736 The Strongest Fallen

Aqua how many people completed their tier 4 promotion exams" Shi Feng asked Aqua Rose who was on the screen.
"358 people managed to complete their exams. About 30 people failed though even with the promotion scrolls" Aqua said a little disappointed. Shi Feng had done everything he could so as many people can pass their tier 4 exam, all she had to do was pick people who were ready and provide them with the appropriate resources But quite a few people still failed. 
"358 that's amazing, more people are passing than I thought. Do you think we can get 400 by the end of the week?"
"That's not a problem, everyone has been improving rapidly, over 100 member's are in the middle of their quest already."
"Great, also call the Secret Pavilion and Thirteen Thrones for a meeting in a few hours."
"Ok guild leader, I'll get right on it."
Before Shi Feng can start the expedition in the underworld he will need to get various resistance equipment. The only way to obtain such a large amount in a short time is through an expedition dungeon. Expedition dungeons start at level 120 and are meant to test tier 3 and 4 players. These dungeons require 1000 players and could last a week. He plans to ask the Secret Pavilion and Thirteen Thrones for man power. By now top ranking super guilds should have around 300 tier 4 experts in their forces. Thinking of this depressed Shi Feng a little, even with all the advantages that he has gotten for the guild compared to apex powers the guild can barely rival them. Even though it's no fault of anyone for Zero Wing to survive it needs to grow much stronger than it is now. "All I can do now is turn Starmoon into an empire." There's always a gap between empires and kingdoms and the quality of its players. With the birth of an empire brings rise to more competition, and more competition means stronger players.
Shi Feng then entered a destroyed city. This city is located in a level 70-110 map around the kingdom and this destroyed city was once an attempt at Starmoon kingdom expanding its territory. As Shi Feng entered the city he saw nothing, no monsters, ghosts anything. The eerie silence was creepy. After flying for a few minutes he made it to the city lord mansion and as soon as he was about to enter his whole body shook and froze.
"Divine might! Is this Fallen a Demigod?" Shi Feng suddenly realized how dangerous this is. He would have only a little trouble fighting regular tier 5 NPCs, but special NPCs like heroes or titled ones would destroy him not to mention DemiGod NPCs.
"Should I summon Anna and them?" After thinking it over Shi Feng decided against bringing Anna and the others to this fight. He remembers their fight against Conner and although Conner wasn't a DemiGod he was definitely rivaling those types of NPCs. Leaving and coming back when he reaches tier 5 himself was also not an option. Even if he managed to become tier 5 he still won't be able to fight a demigod and there is always the possibility that this Fallen might reach tier 6 in that time frame.
"I can only take the risk, besides this is the perfect chance to test out the Divine Soul Pendant."
Divine Soul Pendant, legendary rank replica) - sacrifice ten units of seven luminaries crystals and obtain the power of a random god. Duration 1 hour cooldown 1 week.

This pendant is the one Slaid gave him and is his strongest trump card but the price is too high for its duration. Shi Feng quickly went to the outskirts of the city so the Fallen won't notice his actions and summoned a tier 5 Demon. He then went back and entered the city lord mansion, while he was inside the divine might he sensed kept getting stronger and stronger.
"This level of divine might can rival Sharlyn's, this Fallen is no joke." Shi Feng worries grew bigger, even with Crown Sword and his summoned demon his chances of winning are low. When he made it to the main hall he saw a man meditating while floating. His aura was calm and serene it felt like the mana in the hall worshiped him. He's geared in magnificent golden equipment and a black and gold great sword as big as Shi Feng floated in front of him.
"Why does he have Canyon Cutter!?" Shi Feng knew this sword well, the number four berserker God Savage Stain used it in the past. Canyon Cutter was amongst the top ten greatswords in the game determined by players back then. Shi Feng then inspected the Fallen
[Kent tier 5 Golden Masked Berserker Saint](level152 34,744,000,000/34,744,000,000)
"He's a titled NPC as well, screw this I'm no were near strong enough" Shi Feng made a U turn if his opponent was just a demigod he can cope but a title demigod is way beyond his league. Before Shi Feng can leave Kent opened his eyes.
"Young adventure why have you come here?" Kent said his voice sounding as if it can shake the sky.
Shi Feng froze, he had no idea what to say. Many high tiered NPCs can figure out when a player is lying and if he tells the truth Kent will kill him.
"I am here to capture the Fallen Kent and bring peace back to Starmoon Kingdom!" Shi Feng said as he prepared the divine soul pendant.
Hearing this Kent gave a sad laugh.
"That's right I am a Fallen. In search of greater power I betrayed my companions and did unforgivable deeds. Ever since I've been here reflecting, but young adventure I can not die now. There is something I must do and you being here means that others may find me as well, you can not leave!" Kent said as his feet landed on the ground and he swung Canyon Cutter. Black flames and the tearing of space followed behind the blade and the spatial tears didn't repair itself.
"The flames of destruction, he wants to destroy my immortal soul." Shi Feng got serious, this quest required him to throw everything he has at his opponent.
"Young adventure show me your best HA!" With a yell Kent  shot himself like a rocket towards Shi Feng with his great sword becoming the size of a small house and turning into three.
Silver combat technique- Hill Slicer
Shi Feng swung the Abyssal Blade activating blade domain and using the giant sword to do lightning flash countering Kent's attack. When the giant swords and lightning arcs collided an explosion shook the room blowing the pillars of the hall away. Kent suddenly noticed that he lost control of the surrounding mana and all the mana was entering Crown Sword that Shi Feng had stabbed in the ground. Finally when there was no more mana to be absorbed a blinding light released from Crown Sword.

Blade World- in a 1,000 yard radius create your own world filled with thousands of blade type weapons. Any weapon That player has seen the information of will be replicated in the world and can be used with all of the weapons skills and attributes, all other weapons will be phantoms of crown sword. Up to 50 weapons can be controlled at a time, wielders physique increased by 100%
Duration 1 minute Cooldown 24 hours