2719 Super First Rate Zero Wing

When Shi Feng returned to the guild residence in white river city and entered the guild hall as soon as the players saw him the hall went silent, then suddenly the hall was filled with noise. Many guild members greeted Shi Feng and many we're admiring Shi Feng. Their guild leader was their role model and idol, building zero wing from nothing to a super first rate guild that even super guilds feared. Right now their guild also has the most tier 3 players thanks to the destruction of multiple superpowers and those now extinct powers gifting the guild warehouse with an abundant amount of top tier weapons. Zero wing is in a state of rapid growth and it's all thanks to their guild leader. Shi Feng could only smile and wave awkwardly; he then made his way to his office. When Shi Feng sat down Aqua Rose came into the room and Shi Feng was surprised, he has had too many surprises these weeks and might die because of it. Currently Aqua has reached tier 4 and the domain realm and made good progress in the realm as well. With her skills in the ascension realm if she were to fight an expert like, sword demon using only combat standards, ignoring level and equipment she would beat him hands down. "Why do you look so happy Aqua, your smile is blinding me right now" Shi Feng joked with her. Currently Aqua was in a great mood and smiling from ear to ear.

"Guild leader, how can I not be happy. While you were gone the guild has expanded rapidly. We managed to train and recruit over 200 refinement realm experts and many of our members have also reached the flowing water realm. Now the guild has 247 refinement realm experts and 194 flowing water realm experts. But that's not the only good news, thanks to the tower of four gods and life elixirs Yi Loufei, Summer, Cola, Shadow, Zhou, Flying, Minor, Turtle Dove, Ye Wuman, and Silent blade all managed to reach the domain realm. Now with you, me, Snow, Fire, Violet, and Yan Tiexin the guild now has 16 domain realm experts. Everyone else had reached the void realm. In combination with other main force members that entered the void realm the guild has 37 void realm experts!"

When Aqua was done giving her report Shi Feng could only look at her like an idiot, this was 494 experts in the realms of refinement the same amount as ordinary superpowers now zero wing can truly fight head on with other superpowers. But Aqua continued "that's not all guild leader many more members are stuck at the half step refinement realm and with the help of some nutrient fluids they could break through, I predict we will get over 60 more experts soon. And thanks to those scrolls you gave us many of our experts managed to complete their tier 4 promotion zero wing now has 138 tier 4 experts the most in gods domain, also because of the top tier equipment we got from war blood, star link, demon heart, and world domination a lot of our core and some elite members finally completed their tier 3 promotion bringing our total to 7,494!" Aqua was truly happy, it had been her dream for zero wing to surpass twilight echo, but not only did it do that, zero wing had even become a super first rate guild and could possibly become a super guild, something twilight echo could only dream of. Thanks to her guilds success her family basically does whatever she wishes, her status far ahead of the others of her generation in her family. "Aqua how many more people are preparing for their tier 4 promotion and how many people have reached the truth realm" Shi Feng asked
About 40 more are deemed to be almost ready to start their exam, while about 30 more people have officially entered the realms of truth" Aqua said after some thought.

"Great there's more than enough. Give these to the people who are ready to do their promotion exams and have them use level reduction gemstones, put the rest in the guilds warehouse. And gift the top tier items to those who reached the truth, void and domain realms." Shi Feng took out over 200 level 100+ epic items and over 700 level 120 - 150 dark gold  items and more than 1,200 top tier fine gold weapons. "Make sure to give these weapons to Fire, Summer, and Flying too when you get the chance" Shi Feng handed Aqua, Swift Shade, Electric Champion, and Balanced Moon and Shine.
"Also have all the guilds Secret silver and higher personal guards do their promotion quest as well. If they seem to be lacking, send them to me okay" Shi Feng then gave Aqua more than enough magic cores for the guilds high ranking personal guards to do their promotion exam, this stupefied Aqua. She thought that while Shi Feng was gone, she and Snow had managed the guild well but it seems that Shi Feng had out done them. After calming down she said, "oh guild leader Phoenix Rain and Blue Phoenix are finished with their training and started their new account for a while now should I call them?"