2792 Talks With an Old Friend

Hearing the familiar voice Lu Xingluo looked to his right and saw a hateful person seated next to him.

Quickly he yelled out to his guards, "what are you imbeciles doing! Can't you see someone has intruded my space!"

Hearing his screams the guards quickly turned around but this is Shi Feng they were dealing with. Before any of them could make a full rotation, Shi Feng's arm disappeared. As if flashes of light zoomed passed their faces each bodyguard felt a sting on their chin.

Before they could process what happened, their pupils rolled to the back of their heads showing the white of their eyes. All four bodyguards then collapsed to the floor knocked out.

As if nothing happened, Shi Feng turned to the bartender and said, "I would like a glass of baijiu for me and my friend here please."

The bartender stared at Shi Feng's smiling face and Lu Xingluo tensed figure. He was in a delima. He knew who Lu Xingluo was, there isn't a single person in the city that would dare offend him, but Shi Feng is clearly of extraordinary status as well if he can enter the VIP floor of this bar.

There is also the fact that he just witnessed Shi Feng's martial arts. He is only a peak internal force master and he was feeling the aura of a grandmaster from the young man sitting before him. Infact Shi Feng felt much stronger than the grandmasters he had met before. The bartender knew he wasn't Shi Feng's match.

"A bottle of Baijiu for you and Sir. Xingluo coming up." The bartender went to fulfill the order. Not even the shop master could do anything about Shi Feng and if the young man wanted to cause trouble, he would've done it by now. All he could hope for was that the young man wouldn't cause any more problems.

Watching the bartender leave and his bodyguards unconscious, Lu Xingluo grew angry and afraid. He was well aware that Shi Feng is a half step Supreme master. That was one of the reasons his father was too afraid to strike against Zero Wing.

Lu Xingluo took a shot of what he was drinking before to relax himself and bravely confronted Shi Feng. "Black Flame, what are you doing here? Have you come to kick me while I'm down?"

Receiving his bottle Shi Feng poured himself a glass while saying, "brother Xingluo, please. Black Flame is my gamer name. Call me Shi Feng if you like. And I just wanted to talk with you that's all."

"Talk with me? I have nothing to say to you! While Lu Xingluo was acting brave, he was truly afraid. Shi Feng could end him in an instant but his pride as a superior kept him going.

"Yes. I know you have been disowned by your father and with the fall of Starlink the Starline corporation has been suffering some grievous losses." Shi Feng said as he started to sip his drink.
(I once read a translation that called it the Starring Corporations but it's actually the Starline Corporation. So that's what I'll use from now on.)

Hearing this Lu Xingluo grew even more angry. "Isn't that what you wanted! Aren't you happy to see your hated enemy fall like this! Stop playing games and tell me what you want!"

Shi Feng finished his cup and poured himself more to drink. "Brother Lu, I don't hate you. For me to hate someone proves that I care about them in some fashion and constantly have them on my mind. You're not worth my care and thoughts. You are just an insignificant piece of crap to me, so don't say I hate you. It makes me sick." Shi Feng said with disdain.

Lu Xingluo's face was turning red with anger and humiliation. But what was he to do? Even guns are ineffective against Neutralizing Grandmasters, let alone Shi Feng. Gritting his teeth to stop himself from doing anything rash he spoke to Shi Feng once more.