2768 Let Me Play

Inside a luxurious room sat a group of ten. These ten individuals had their eyes glued to the magic ball displaying the war between Zero Wing and the invading super guilds.

"Zero Wing is impressive, to be able to summon a tier 5 demon, I bet even that old bastard Vendor is losing his mind," an old feeble looking man said.

"Your right, now I see why little Shadow said that Infinite Sky will fail. Her insight is truly unparalleled," a seemingly young looking woman commented.

"I think that girl thinks too highly of that guild. There up against Infinite Sky and multiple super guilds, the most they can do is resist for a short while. If we had joined we could have gained some benefits as well," a stern looking man replied angrily.

Discussion about the war went on for a little bit more between the group of people until a man who didn't look particularly old released his aura and voice.

"Enough!"

When these elders heard him they all immediately became silent, not even daring to breathe. Seeing this the man went on.

"Cold Shadow has her reasons, it's not like the guild hasn't pulled off impossible deeds in the past. Besides Eon Light is a firm ally if they win we can profit off them and if they lose we can strike with the new power we obtained and take the city for ourselves," the menacing man said.

Hearing his words the expressions of the other lit up in joy.

"Guild Leader, are you implying that the demon gods quest is complete."

Shaking his head the man said, "we only managed to complete the third part of the quest, but we gained the support of Atlock as a reward. If Infinite Sky were to lose, it's a shame that we would have to reveal our power but the display will reaffirm our strength and teach Zero Wing a lesson," the man said with a grin plastered on his face.

The others in the room couldn't help but smile and chuckle a little. Watching the war on the magic ball, they were hoping that Zero Wing will come out on top, so that they would have a chance to showcase their new found strength to all of God's Domain.

Bermuda Islands, Rising Wing City

With the inclusion of the demon Shi Feng had summoned the battle had become a stalemate. The demon was strong enough to keep hundreds of tier 4 players at bay. With the demons own resistance, the effects of the demon ruler skill, and ring of brilliance; the suppression of the ancient magic array were practically negligible.

This forced the enemies to focus all their summon creatures on the demon. Unfortunately for them their summons could barely hold the demon back. Aside from the big difference in attributes, any demon that has reached tier 5 possess superior combat standards, skills, and techniques than even most NPCs. That is why they still remained a threat after numerous tier 6 players and NOCs were in the game.

Not to mention the demon is level 163. After level 150 monsters and NPCs undergo an earth shattering evolution while players only gain minor improvements. The reason being is at level 150 players can attempt their tier 5 promotion quest and with the potential of tier 4 and 5, monsters wouldn't be a challenge.

Seeing the demon disrupt the formation of the opposing army, the defending players took this chance to enter the battlefield. Everyone on Zero Wing's side was an expert, they coordinated with the town's defensive weapons and utilized guerilla tactics to whittle the enemy down.

The combat puppets and airships Shi Feng brought along also caused mass devastation and death among the enemy, Shi Feng had the former members of the Night Blazers adventure team guard the war weapons. Every single one of them had reached tier 4 and managed to form their own mana domains.