2726 Ancient City and Heading to the West

Right now Shi Feng was in his office in stone forest city and took out the gold magic crystal chest he got for clearing the legendary quest Lost Magic. He had forgotten about it because he was too excited to get Crown Sword. He activated divine providence and when he opened the chest a vibrant glow filled his office and when the light show was done Shi Feng excitedly looked in the chest and he saw two items. "What a stingy chest, only two items in it!" Shi Feng was a little upset but his mood quickly changed when he saw what items these were. The first item was a master array. Master arrays were as rare as fragmented legendary weapons and even more difficult to get especially at this stage of the game. With a master array guilds can challenge true tier 5 monsters, those Faux Saint Tyrants can only be considered pseudo tier 5 beings in Shi Feng's mind, while they have high combat standards and can learn, other tier 5 monsters have even higher combat standards and have access to a lot more mana. Those are only some of the reasons that in the past not all tier 6 players could solo intermediate tier 5 monsters. The other item in the chest was perhaps the most valuable thing in the entire game right now. If someone offered Shi Feng ten legendary weapons for this thing he would shoo them away. It was a design made from dragon skin the item not only radiated dragon might but also divine might, meaning that either a god used dragon skin to record this design or the skin came from a dragon God a being that could rule over the entire game with an iron fist. This was a design for an ancient city. "If I use this ancient city design to build a city in the Bermuda Islands the guild will never lack money ever again!" Shi Feng's breathing hasten right now he couldn't keep his composure. An ancient city could help players tremendously because ancient cities all have things from the ancient era. So far players have only discovered ancient fortress, ruins, destroyed ancient cities, or ancient lands, none having the full benefits those places used to give. In his past life the guilds that had managed to build ancient cities all had the most tier 6 players in the game. While Shi Feng was thinking up plans for his future city and what he should use the master array on Gentle Snow and Phoenix Rain walked in.
"Guild leader me and Blue finished our promotion exams and are ready to head for the western continent." Phoenix Rain reported
"Good, how many members have volunteered to head to the western continent?" Shi Feng asked.
"About 700,000 are willing to go and we also managed to pick 1000 members for the Dark Wing legion. All these people are tier 3 and have unlocked a considerable amount of their mana bodies as well. Also the man you recommend, Blue Tracer and his group managed to reach tier 4, we made them captains."
The Night Blazers adventure team decided to join Zero Wing, not only did they do it to learn from Shi Feng but the guild offered many benefits that could help them all get stronger.
"Great, we'll head out as soon as I'm finished here. Snow what do you need me for."
"Guild leader every main force member has reached level 135 some of us managed to reach 136, what do you think not bad right" Gentle Snow said proudly. Shi Feng was impressed he didn't expect them to reach those levels for another two days. Currently he was level 137 the main force was strong enough to proceed with his plans.
"You guys are amazing! For now head to this map and clear out the monsters there, try to collect an item called Locust Stones okay. Get as many as you can, we will need them. When I'm done handling things in the west we will go on an expedition."
Shi Feng felt that he was strong enough to finally attempt the divine dragons trial
He headed down with Phoenix Rain where 700,000 members were waiting for him. He then gave the new Dark Wing legion power of darkness then took out the space pen. After drawing a circle in the air the circle expanded to reach the rooms walls and ceiling. On the other side was an island that had a town in it. This was a town YanTiangxin captured with the help of Divine Tribe and Netherworld Empires has agreed to station people to guard it until Zero Wing transfers significant manpower there.
Everyone then stepped into the western continent.