2712 Sword King vs Blade Wanderer

"Thanks for your help. You can all leave by going through the passage on the left or challenge the trials here. The rewards are great but the penalty for failure is harsh, what do you guys want to do?" Shi Feng told the team.
"Guild leader Black Flame we'll stay. Thank you so much I don't know how we'll ever repay you." Tracer was truly grateful to Shi Feng. The entire purpose of their trip to this map was to grow stronger so they can challenge their tier 4 promotion exams and get good results. Shi Feng had not only given them helpful guidance but also gave them an opportunity to train in a trial.
"Don't think so much of it, you guys helped me plenty" Shi Feng said
"Please guild leader Black Flame, we'll feel bad if you don't ask for anything in return for all the things you did for us" Tracer insisted.
"I really don't need anything. How about you join zero wing, my guild plans on expanding to the western continent soon and urgently needs manpower. If you join zero wing I'll make you leaders of the new legion we're creating. Not only do you get a berserk skill that will stick with you to tier 5, you also get access to training resources, you also can learn the guilds exclusive combat and mana techniques, of course you don't have to feel obligated, it's just a suggestion." Shi Feng offered.
"Guild leader Black Flame we will seriously consider your offer" Tracer said. After talking for a few more minutes everyone went to tackle their own trial. Shi Feng hoped that he could recruit Blue Tracer and the rest, when Phoenix Rain catches back up he plans to put her in charge of the western continent. Having Blue Tracer will increase zero wings strength in the west, Tracer and the rest can rival the guilds upper echelon, Blue Tracer himself was a domain realm expert and had entered the truth realm already. His addition will surely be welcomed. Shi Feng entered the trial grounds, he saw the ghost of swordsman and berserkers and he could tell these ghosts were close to the refinement realm and had stepped into the ascension realm.
One ghost charged at Shi Feng and with a complex footwork he faded in and out of reality making it hard to detect his exact position, when the ghost was three yards from Shi Feng he thrust his great sword at Shi Feng and the sword vanished. Against normal experts this will overwhelm them but Shi Feng was a domain realm experts and reached the peak of the ascension realm, unsheathing the abyssal blade he to thrusted at the trajectory of the great sword and in less then a second the greatsword reappeared and slid on the flat of the abyssal blade. As sparks flew from the two weapons grinding each other Shi Feng made a swatted motion with his sword, this disarmed the ghost and left it wide open for an attack. Taking the opportunity Shi Feng executed lightning flash taking over a quarter of the ghost hp and throwing him back into the pack of other ghosts. When the rest of them saw this they grew infuriated and charged at the enemy swordsman. Shi Feng grinned and also charged into battle.

After three days a group of ten players met at a diamond gate, this group was the Night Blazer adventure team. "Look at you guys you've all grown much stronger and got new equipment, Link you finally entered the domain realm, congratulations" Blue Tracer said, he to got great benefits from the trial. Not only did he get top tier epic equipment when he finished but he finally stepped into the ascension realm.
"Commander those trials were amazing, we really owe guild leader black flame a lot" Fauna said. She not only entered the void realm but almost reached the truth realm as well in there and got a new epic staff for oracles that allowed her to play as both a healer and damage dealer, her gains were unbelievable. "I know, how about we check out zero wing, I know we all wanted to be free and not bogged down by any guild but if anyone of us finds zero wing appealing no one should stop them from joining ok" Tracer said to them and the team agreed.
Back in the trial after three days of nonstop fighting Shi Feng made it to the end. He could have finished in a day but fighting those ghost helped him to solidify incorporating advanced combat technique into his every action. Shi Feng was now confident that he could defeat the knights on the 100th step of the extraordinary tower and reach the third floor. Currently in front of Shi Feng sat a ghost with pale blue armor and streams of white flames flowing through the engravings of the armor
(Clyde Rock, 146 tier 4 blade wanderer, 80,000,000/80,000,000hp). Adventurer you have done well, you may pick three of these five items as your rewards or you may take my trial. Not only will you get these items but you may also obtain my legacy and learn my techniques. "Sir Clyde I wish to take your challenge" Shi Feng said without hesitation, one of the reasons players loved to hunt down blade wanderers aside from the pass to the sword sanctuary was because blade wanderers dropped gold combat techniques and guidance orbs to those techniques. Normally even tier 6 players found it difficult to do gold combat techniques usually sticking with silver ones but guidance orbs allowed players to perfectly perform a technique multiple times making it much easier to learn and decreases its stamina and concentration consumption.
"Adventurer don't think because you have reached tier 4 that you can easily pass my challenge. All you have to do is kill me five times and you will pass, but if you die once not only do you fail you must offer up a piece of your soul to me." Clyde said.
"What harsh conditions but I expected as much" Shi Feng wasn't surprised at the unfairness of the challenge. Blade wanderers used to be extremely respected and powerful fighters, but after growing conceited with themselves they had challenged the god of war and lost. The god of war then cursed these fools to forever wander the continent. This is why blade wanderers have such unique requirements before they can be challenged, in reality they are looking for suitable souls they can steal to help break their curse. When both sides were ready Clyde unsheathed his long sword and his short sword and ran up to Shi Feng. He swung both swords at Shi Feng and made the swords connect. A simple strength stacking technique, Shi Feng unsheathed his blades and activated purgatory pentalash and did strength stacking as well. All blade wanderers have ridiculous attributes, Shi Feng suspected that the one in front of him had attributes about 30% higher than himself. When the two attacks made contact, the ground broke with rocks flying up in the air but in the next moment Clyde stopped his breathing and pressed his feet to the ground. He then focused all his strength to his arms and sent Shi Feng flying. Shi Feng then crashed into a wall losing over 300,000 hp. After stabilizing himself Shi Feng looked at Clyde with fear, after that single exchange Shi Feng could determine Clyde's standards. Not only was this wanderer in the domain realm, but he can perform combat techniques back to back very smoothly, Shi Feng suspected that Clyde is half a step in the transcendental realm, the third stage in the realms of truths. Taking this more seriously Shi Feng then executed light shadow, the phantom of a giant sword descended on Clyde.