2727 Fighting the Divine Dragon

When everyone stepped through the portal YanTianxing was there to greet them. He directed the guild members to the new town and gave everyone work to do.
"Rain, Blue for now focus on reaching tier 4 and start preparations for Project Delta" Shi Feng said to the two.
After talking Shi Feng, Yan Tianxing and 300,000 Zero Wing members headed for the starlight fortress. "Tianxing when I'm done here you and Loufei will come back with me to the east. We'll need your strengths for an operation. You can leave things here to Rain and Blue Tracer." Shi Feng said
Yan Tianxing agreed, he was surprised when he met Blue Tracer and the rest. They all felt dangerous to him and he was sure he had only a 50% chance of defeating Tracer in a fight. In an assassination attempt those chances rose to 80%. Shi Feng then made his way to the fortress lord mansion where Auerbeck rested. When he got there the divine dragon opened its eyes and landed right in front of Shi Feng.
Shi Feng looked at the dragon's attributes and sucked in cold air.
[Silver Divine Dragon (Auerbeck)] (Dragon, Mythic) Level 142
44,500,000,000/44,500,000,000hp
Shi Feng had to admit dragons were ridiculous creatures. "Lord Auerbeck I'm here to take your trial."
"Good human, I see that you have also become a little stronger. This will be your first attempt at my trial" after saying that Auerbeck roared towards the sky shaking the entire fortress. A silver light then shot down covering Shi Feng and Auerbeck then making them disappear. Fithalia who had watched the whole thing had her jaw dropped. After taking a deep breath she went about her business pretending what she just saw never happened, she had long since decided to ignore the things Shi Feng did.
When Shi Feng opened his eyes he was in another dimension. He saw floating mountains and a silver sky.
"Human for my trial you have three choices: you may take the trial of the goddess who trapped me created, my trial or the trials of dragons. You have two minutes to decide."
Shi Feng was in thought. Any trial from a god was not easy but seeing how this goddess had trapped Auerbeck it must be the easiest of the three. Shi Feng had no idea what Auerbeck trial would be but he did know about the trials of dragons. In the past many players had attempted the trials of dragons but over 97% of them failed. The trials of dragons was one of the ways to be acknowledged by the dragon race and be considered honorary dragons allowing those who passed it the chance to enter the home world of dragons. Shi Feng made his decision "lord Auerbeck I choose the trial of dragons." While the trial of dragons was difficult most likely the most difficult choice just the rewards for passing one is incredible not to mention gaining Auerbeck as a permanent guardian. Besides he already had information on how the trial worked. Just like the trial of gods he had done in the war gods temple he had to keep defeating enemies until he reached a satisfactory point, as for how many he had to fight that was up to the dragon.
Auerbeck shook his head and flapped his wings. Suddenly Shi Feng was in a silver cage. When he looked outside he not only saw Auerbeck but the spiritual projection of five tier 5 dragons. These were the council of axios who preside over all trials of dragons.
"Human since you are the first heaven blessed individual to take our trial in centuries you will be giving two choices" one of the spiritual dragons said, his voice made Shi Feng feel as if the dragon's words were absolute. "You may take the normal trial, doing so the rewards will be the same. Or you may challenge Auerbeck in a duel, if you were to win your rewards will increase."
Shi Feng looked at Auerbeck. Even though he has multiple fragmented legendary equipment, a legendary chest plate, and fragmented divine artifact and the buff from the heavenly dragon breath he was not too confident in defeating a divine dragon.
"I choose to challenge Lord Auerbeck" Shi Feng said. After thinking he realized that Auerbeck might hold back a little. If that happens then he has a chance.
All the dragons looked stunned for a moment, a mere ant dares to challenge the mighty dragons, but they did nothing to stop it. Auerbeck landed on the stage.
"Human as you are weak I will not use my full strength against you but do not think you are capable of defeating me. With that said Auerbeck shrunk ten meters and suppressed his attributes by 10%. In combination with the Heavenly Dragon Breath his attributes were suppressed by 35%. Shi Feng now had a chance.
After ten seconds one of the dragon projections started the fight.
Auerbeck right of the gate used Dragon Breath and a silver beam of destruction went straight for Shi Feng. Not being careless Shi Feng activated heavenly dragon power skyrocketing his attributes. He then activated Element Requiem one of Crown swords skills
Additional Active Skill: Element Requiem-create ten doppelgangers of player with 120% of players attributes and can use all of players skills. Each doppelgänger is attuned with a different elemental mana and when using skills of respective mana, skill completion rate increased by 5% and skill's power increases by 50%
Duration 3 minutes Cooldown 5 hours
If one paid attention they realized that each clone had a thin layer of a different element wrapping around their bodies. Fire, water, earth, wind, illusion, time, space, light, darkness, and lightning flowed around a different one.
All his doppelgangers activated blade liberation now with their twofold berserk states their attributes almost rivaled the suppressed Auerbeck. Shi Feng and his clones all activated blade domain. While the doppelgangers achieved around a 80% skill completion rate making only six swords appear each, the doppelganger of light managed to achieve a 91% completion rate summoning ten swords. All the doppelgangers had their giant swords perform sword orbit as one. Over 100 giant stars shielded Shi Feng from the silver dragon breath. A huge explosion shook the cage. When the dust settled out came 84 giant swords of pure power flying like bullets at the divine dragon. Auerbeck did not care for these weapons and roared.
Tier 4 draconic spell- Mighty Roar.
This shattered the swords made from blade domain. While Auerbeck was ready to prepare another attack he noticed two figures above him. It was Shi Feng's doppelgangers, a clone of fire and a clone of darkness. As they were falling towards Auerbeck one activated Flame burst while the other activated shadow blade. Flame burst was upgraded to tier 4 and Shi Feng used shadow blade enough to upgrade it to tier 3. With the boost in power of being used by the clone of darkness it was as strong as a tier 4 attack. As the dragon was going to retaliate two rivers of lightning went straight for him.
Double Lightning Edge.
Shi Feng and his clone of lightning both used the skill achieving a 98% skill completion rate. The two rivers of lightning then combined their power. Auerbeck wings released a resplendent silver glow and his claws started to burn a black fire
Tier 4 super skill- Blinding Wings
Tier 4 skill- Dark Fire
The dragon wrapped his body with his glowing wings and Shi Feng's and his clones attacks didn't cause any damage. Releasing his wings Auerbeck then swiped his claws at Shi Feng. Shi Feng and his clone of light did void slash while the others did implosion slash. When the attacks all connected a huge shock wave tore the cage they were fighting in right open.
"This little human is not bad. He can actually display such power." One of the dragon projections said.
"He is still only a human. Look he's already given his all while Auerbeck has barely tried" the other Projection commented.
As the dragon projections talked Shi Feng and his clones flew like rockets.
"Even while being so suppressed he still manages to display such power!" Shi Feng felt like he was fighting the Bronze Dragon King all over again, but he couldn't afford to lose. Shi Feng and his clones all worked together using every skill they had, when blade liberation duration ran out Shi Feng had his doppelgangers use blade awakening, when heavenly dragon power finished they used power of darkness but they were constantly on the run and only managed to take a quarter of Auerbeck's hp. With seven seconds left on Element Requiem Shi Feng said screw it. "It's all or nothing!" As Auerbeck charged at the real Shi Feng he used his dragon breath. Shi Feng calmly looked at the beam of death got into a sword draw stance and with a quick footwork he and all his doppelgangers vanished. In the next instant they all appeared infront of Auerbeck at different locations, each with swords of lightning and deadly torrents of electricity raging around their bodies.
Instant Flash
The swords of lightning each disappeared as they flew towards Auerbeck too fast for the dragon to keep up. 55 swords were turned into stars cutting up the divine dragon and reaping its hp. This was the most beautiful sword orbit Shi Feng had created looking as if fireflies danced in the night. Not stopping there, Shi Feng and his clones rushed in as well, all moving and flying about slashing and cutting up the dragon, the lightning trails they left behind created the image of a complex maze. While this maze looked random it looked as if a magic array was being drawn. When the boost in attack speed from instant flash was finished Auerbeck looked like a bloody mess but before the dragon could retaliate Shi Feng and his clones stabbed Crown Sword into the ground. The lightning trails started to glow even more as they gathered the ambient mana. She Feng wasn't attacking randomly; he was creating an attack magic array. Out of nowhere a lightning bolt bigger than Auerbeck slammed into the dragon and all that could be seen was the slowly disappearing figure of the divine silver dragon as the lightning bolt devoured his body.