2756 Fight With all your Might

While an intense battle was going on outside, the main force hurriedly made their way towards the boss room. Not wanting to waste any time, Shi Feng activated Darkness Domain and used his strands of darkness to activate all the traps he could see with omniscient eyes. In less than two minutes the team made it to the boss room and what awaited them exceeded their expectations.

[Primordial Ancient Lich] Legendary (Bloodline Creature, level 178) 102,470,000,000/102,470,000,000 HP

"You've got to be joking, what is that!" Blackie shouted. How can anything have over a hundred billion hp, how were they going to kill that thing in less than eight minutes.

"Guild Leader, can we even kill that thing," Violet was stunned. This Lich felt like an unkillable being to her.

Shi Feng was just as shocked, not because of the Lich's HP, in fact he felt it was quite low for a level 170+ apex monster. What surprised him was that this was a primordial ancient Lich. That means that this Lich had lived in the ancient era and was blessed by an ancient god before it died, therefore has a very minuscule amount of power from the ancient gods. Some primordial ancient Liches were blessed by a sage, but luckily those types of Liches were sealed by the ancient gods.

Shi Feng took out three scrolls. When he finished the incantation, three NPCs appeared. They were Kite, Anna, and Versailles, and all of them had reached level 145 and Shi Feng saw that they each had a legendary item on them as well. Shi Feng wanted to summon Laura, the NPC girl he had saved from the fallen, but her level is to low and she hadn't completed her tier 4 promotion yet.

"My lord are we going to kill this thing," Versailles asked

"Master, leave it to me, I'll erase this detestable creature from the world!" Anna said in rage

Mage class NPCs absolutely loathe Liches. Becoming a Lich is considered a taboo among the mage community.

"Yes we're going to kill this Lich, but first drink this potion." Shi Feng handed Anna, Kite, and Versailles potions that would raise them to the next tier for three minutes. Shi Feng went through a lot of trouble just to get these potions. He wanted to save them for when he headed to the Ruined Mountain Range to investigate the ash blade, but now that was no longer an option.

"Okay everyone drink the Noble Boost potions and activate power of darkness. Don't hold anything back."

Everyone drank their potions and went to work. Shi Feng activated miniature world and ring of brilliance and this managed to suppress the Lich's attributes by 7%.

"You scum will become my eternal slaves!" The Lich said as he started dual casting two tier 5 spells but before it could finish, Anna finished tracing runes in the air.

Tier 5 spell- Holy Paladins
Tier 5 spell- Dark Buddha

Five knights made of light entered the fight as they formed a circle around the Lich and created a barrier that stopped its spells. Next three Buddha statues started to assault the Lich, taking millions of HP from it with each attack.
Shi Feng was shocked at Anna's power, these summons were pseudo legendary creatures and can be considered as boss monsters in dungeons.

Next Kite and Versailles started to attack. Thanks to ring of brilliance the two of them used their tier 5 skills and spells back to back, reaping nearly a hundred million HP with each attack. The members of Zero Wing went all out as well using all their strongest moves.

Shi Feng activated Blade Saint Power, becoming tier 5 and Element Requiem. He and his doppelganger of light used Blade Domain, while the other clones used skills best suited for them. Shi Feng's damage almost rivaled his personal guards. In four minutes the Lich's HP decreased to half of its original but the damage it took decreased as the effects of the tier enhancing potion wore off.

In order to do more damage, Shi Feng had Anna use her angel summoning. Now that Anna is tier 4, the angel she summoned is a tier 5 high valkyrie. The Valkyrie was able to suppress the Lich thoroughly, but it could only last thirty seconds. Shi Feng activated Blade World and sent everyone to his sword dimension where he suppressed the Lich even more.

When the members of Zero Wing saw this and felt the world buffing them, they were in awe of Shi Feng. They already felt like he was invincible, but now they felt like he had reached tier 6 already. Thanks to Blade World the Lich was practically being bullied, but it's HP was still too large.

Myth of Light, Light Shadow
Death Thunder
Dimensional Slash, Shadow Rage
Sea Dragons Roar
Killing Madness, Shadow Destruction

Everyone threw their most powerful spells and skills at the monster. Shi Feng transformed into the black dragon king and performed Holy Devour with each attack. After fifty seconds the Lich had 3% of his HP left, but everyone ran out of powerful skills and spells and were low on concentration or stamina. Shi Feng threw caution to the wind. He flew into the air and grabbed one of the giant golden swords. He started to concentrate and gather mana.

For a second everyone stopped what they were doing as they felt the mana around them become as dense as steel. Even the Lich that was fighting desperately paused for a second.

"Damn dragon, DIE!!!"

The Lich flew up at Shi Feng ignoring every attack coming at him. It knew if he were to get hit by this it would be over.

"It's too late," Shi Feng unleashed his dragon breath, slowing the Lich down. He then flew down like a meteor and when he was close enough, he swung the giant golden sword right at the creature's face.

Holy Annihilation.