2753 Brave Intrusion

Shi Feng, Fire Dance, and Flying Shadow easily finished off Bane and everyone else wiped out the undead army. Shi Feng then inspected the loot they got, "this time it's a mage belt, now that makes four." Shi Feng gave the belt which was part of a five piece fragmented legendary accessory set called the Specter set to Violet Cloud.

[Specter Belt fragmented legendary rank] equipment requirements: Intelligence:1,200
Vitality:800

Improves all basic attributes by 40%, Physique by 20%

Additional Passive Skill: Mana Slide- Create a thin layer of mana that weakens attacks at and lower than player tier by 30% and above players tier by 10%. Effects increase by 10% with two piece set effect, 20% with three piece set effect, 30% with four piece set effect, and by 50% with five piece set effect.

Additional Active Skill: Spector Recover- Recover users mana from the souls of the recently killed upto 100%

Now Violet only needs one more to complete the set and while her attributes would still be slightly lower than Fire's and Snow's, the power of her skills will surpass theirs.

"Ok everyone rest up, after this we're going straight for the last few pyramids" Shi Feng informed the group.
They've been in the Undead World for almost two weeks now and been fighting nonstop, if it wasn't for the airships and combat puppets he had brought these fights would have lasted a lot longer.

But they also obtained much on this trip, in just two weeks the amount of rare materials they got were enough to make hundreds of dark gold equipment and dozens of epic equipment. They even got a lot of combat technique tablets, plenty of rare recipes, and designs that can elevate candlelight and the guilds strength. Quite a few battle arrays, called immortal undead arrays, and a few legacies, seven of which were intermediate legacies, four advanced legacies and one peak legacy called Shadow Saint.

Shi Feng wasn't sure if Shadow Saint is one of God's Domain ten Saint legacies, because Lifeless Thorn has a legacy called Lightning Saint and that wasn't one of the ten Saint legacies, only a top tier peak legacy and he had also met a girl with a legacy called the Forest Saint legacy but again it was just a top tier peak legacy. He would have to ask Sharlyn when he gets back.

Everyone was able to get a lot of practice improving their combat techniques, skills and spells completion rate, as well as a few people learning mana techniques.

Shi Feng managed to accomplish his goal, in two weeks he managed to get over 8000 units of seven luminaries crystals, enough for his deal with Miao Jun, keep the Shining fortress running, create hundreds of moon strider sets, and build his ancient city in the Bermuda Islands. Using the space pen he transferred them to the main continent.

Everyone also made amazing leveling progress with everyone one average reaching level 139 while the main force and upper echelon were level 141-143, Shi Feng was level 143 himself, while superpowers peak experts are just getting to level 139.

"We better hurry the Stable gemstones will only last a few more days." Because of the Chaos Noble expansion pack, the bad energies in neutral maps became even more difficult to deal with and in order to help the guild develop in these maps he had to give the majority of the Chaos Stables gemstones to them leaving only the invasion force two sets per player. If he didn't do this the other superpowers would have left Zero Wing in the dust when it came to neutral map exploration.

The army then spent the rest of the day destroying and raiding the rest of the undead world's Pyramids that housed the NPCs trying to enter the main continent and closing the portals they used to enter the main continent. These pyramids were not that hard to destroy, the only problem were the many traps in them and the final boss for each pyramid.
Shi Feng decided to save the last and biggest pyramid for tomorrow and logged out the game.
In the real world Shi Feng and the core upper echelon were currently having a meeting.