2779 Thunder Emperor's Request

Cold Spring Canyon, Stone Forest City

Inside the luxurious meeting room of the city lord's mansion a group of people made their way to the head office as they followed two magnificent girls dressed in luxurious mage robes.

"This is the waiting room. Our guild leader has to meet with some important guests so it may take some time, please relax while you wait." Thoughtful Rain informed the group.

"Thankyou Rain, we'll have to trouble you then," Melody the guild leader from Ninth Heaven said.

Thoughtful Rain and Blue Bamboo then entered the guild leaders office to report.

While they left a displeased tiger kin girl sucked her teeth. "Guild leader, Zero Wing is too arrogant! How can they make nearly two dozen guilds from the Fairy Country wait! The guild thinks too highly of themselves." The tiger girl said.

The group of beastmen and half elves behind her nodded in agreement. They were all from large guilds from the Fairy Country. Even though they were not a match for superpowers like Zero Wing, their racial talents made them far stronger than ordinary experts. Fairy Country also housed many rare and valuable resources that human guilds desperately wanted. Even Super Guilds will show them respect in order to get their cooperation.

"Frost, remember we're here for Zero Wings help. Be on your best behavior and don't annoy Guild Leader Black Flame, or else things can end badly for us," a tough and grizzled looking man warned his companion. Despite being a half elf, the man resembles a beast kin.

Even though he reprimanded his allies, he understood why they felt like that. Superpowers usually looked down on first rate and lower powers like them. In order to have Zero Wing take them seriously each of their guilds has sent their best experts to represent them. Every person in the group were experts among experts and capable of ranking on the God's Domain Expert list, many of them were Refinement Realm experts as well. Their prideful nature is well deserved.

"Melody, are you sure Black Flame will help us. We can't be wasting our time here for empty promises" the man said.

"Big Brother Clove, as long as we offer up something that interests Black Flame, then he is sure to help. He isn't the type to take advantage of others' precarious situations. Let's just wait for now."

The group then went to find a place in the lounge to wait, when somebody with sharp eyes noticed three people sitting down.

"Huh, aren't they from the Secret Pavilion?!" A person almost shouted out in surprise.

When that person said this, everyone in the group lost their breaths.

Even though they were from the very far off Fairy Country, the Secret Pavilion had a huge presence there, in the form of a branch guild. As representatives of their guilds they naturally did a lot of traveling so they have done research on the prominent people of God's Domain, so they wouldn't accidentally offend the wrong people.

While the three weren't neutral race players they recognized all three of them.

The gorgeous girl that wielded an impressive gem encrusted greatsword sitting on the right was Purple Jade the Secret Pavilion's number one prodigy. She has built up a name for herself by traveling all across the game and defeating one powerful expert after the other, especially swordsman class experts. At this point everyone knew that the Pavilion was nurturing her to become its future guild leader, her identity as a peak expert and a future potential guild leader meant her status is leagues above even theirs.

The old man in the middle is Yuan Tiexin. His individual strength is leagues above all of theirs and he is the right hand man of the Pavilion's guild leader. Every upper echelon of any organization is aware of his existence.