2781 The Deal

Hearing Shi Feng's words, everyone thought he had gone insane for a moment. This was a chance to become a Super Guild, how can anybody just give that up without hesitation.

Even Gentle Snow thought Shi Feng was crazy. She had always believed that he wanted to make Zero Wing into a guild that surpasses all others and all he had to do was loan some experts. That fact that he refused is mind boggling.

Yuan Tiexin had to ask for confirmation again, "the Secret Pavilion is willing to give Zero Wing the foundation it needs to take the next step, are you sure you don't want this?"

"That's right, Zero Wing isn't interested." Shi Feng didn't really care for the data the Secret Pavilion would give him. His guild will naturally figure things out as they progressed. Also he had an advantage that no one else has.

He's a reincarnated individual.

In order to unlock more of his brain's capabilities he had read countless studies and research papers, visited many institutions and met with dozens of specialists. He also studied many war and battle theories and strategies from some of the best in the field in order to develop Shadow into a top tier Second Rate Guild.

To top it all off he is also an engineering graduate and kind of stuck with his studies after he graduated. Since knowledge and technology grows at an exponential rate, the things he knows might not be on the same level as the leaders in those various fields of today, but its no trouble at all to hire an expert and work from there.

Even without the Secret Pavilion's help, Zero Wing will still get there. It will only just take a little longer.

The death penalty in the Ancient Gods Secret Realms are much harsher than normal. It varies depending on the rewards for clearing the realm. He wouldn't risk his most powerful experts for something the guild didn't even need.

While Yuan Tiexin was contemplating his next move Shi Feng spoke up, "Zero Wing can lend you 15 experts, but in exchange we require half of the God Crystals that drop and the first pick of the God's chest."

"How do you know about the God's chest?" Yuan Tiexin was surprised to hear Shi Feng mention that. The Secret Pavilion had only learned about the chest very recently.

"I read it in an ancient tome," Shi Feng said. The God's chest is the true treasure of the Secret realm. While the final boss has the chance of dropping a fragmented legendary item or higher, the God's Chest is where the ancient god's legacy resides.

Even though fragmented legendary items were extremely valuable, Zero Wing no longer lacked experts. What he needed to do was to prepare his players for their tier 5 and 6 promotion quest. A tier 5 and 6 player is much more valuable than a fragmented legendary item.

In the past First Rate Guilds had happily traded a fragmented legendary weapon or equipment piece for the ability to nurture a tier 5 player.

With the strength of a tier 5 player and the resources of a First Rate Guild obtaining more fragmented legendary items was doable.

"Please wait a moment, I'll have to discuss this with my guild leader," Yuan Tiexin said. If they can get 15 more experts they will be close to forming a 200 man team for the raid. They can easily fill the remaining slots with independent experts.

But Zero Wing's price of half the God Crystals and the first pick of the God's Chest was just too high. The Secret Pavilion had many items that required God Crystals and Yuan Tiexin would cry if the guild chose a fragmented legendary item from the chest.

After a few minutes of conversation Yuan Tiexin came back and said, "If you can provide us with 20 experts the Secret Pavilion will agree. But we must obtain ten or more God Crystals for you to get half and the item you chose from the God's Chest must be epic rank or lower. If you can agree to those terms we have a deal."