Notes Realms of Refinment part 2

Since this helped a few people I'll continue with it. Go read part 1 to better understand part 2 and a few things I forgot to mention in part 1. When a person enters the refinement realm their perception of danger increases which is a major ability. A person's real world body has to be in very good physical shape to even begin in entering the realm. Also a refinement realm expert can defeat a player who's attributes are 30% higher then theirs. This gap increases the more a person progresses through the realms. Without overwhelming strength or a lot of people defeating one refinement realm expert is nearly impossible. That's why these experts can single handily change the tide of war.

3rd level The Void Realm. Void realm experts are more commonly known as peak experts because they stand at the peak of the gaming world. (Phrases like peak and apex experts refer more to the strength of a person in a specific group of people or organizations. In a First Rate Guild a regular refinement realm expert is considered a peak expert but in Second Rate Guild they might be an apex expert. Superpowers that stand at the top of the gaming world will only consider void realm experts peak experts so that is the standard.)

When somebody reaches the void realm they can push their five senses to the very limit. That means a void realm expert doesn't have to rely on their eyes they can perceive the world around them with just their sense of hearing or touch or smell, etc. this allows them to feel very close to their environment and have no blind spots. For all my Naruto fans out there, it's like having a byakugan. Void realm experts can also use their surroundings to their advantage much better than others. Once in the void realm you can see the general attack trajectories of an attack with a glance letting you dodge or block as you see fit. (Everyone is capable of seeing these attack trajectories but a void realm expert has a much clearer understanding of it and doesn't need a stronger physique or attributes to see it for people stronger than them).

A flowing water realm expert can also see their opponent's attack trajectories but it's not difficult for those who are stronger than them to prevent a flowing water realm expert from seeing it and they can only see it for a few people at most. These void realm experts can see the attack trajectories of dozens maybe hundreds of people effortlessly, they can also predict these dozens of people's future actions as well, while flowing water realm experts are limited to three or five people at a time. This is why a void realm expert can fight an army by themselves. Their dodging, maneuverability, attacking, and ability to use their environments is on a level that normal people can never reach. This is why it is possible for a ordinary expert to defeat a refinement or Flowing water realm expert with their combat techniques but not a void realm expert.

But what makes a void realm expert so powerful is their ability to learn and understand. In the God's Domain if players want to learn a combat technique, their game characters need the proper physique and mental power or it will take a very long time and large amounts of effort. Void realm experts can learn almost any combat technique even with out having their game characters be strong enough to do it. They can also grasp new concepts on the spot  and have epiphanies which will improve their strength drastically. (For example Shi Feng who was in the void realm had figured out and entered the truth realm in a few seconds after observing a flowing water realm expert display some concepts of the truth realm. That flowing water realm expert had spent days researching and practicing the truth realm concepts and principles but still couldn't enter it. Yi Loufei and Yan Tianxing, a void and domain realm expert had reached the ascension realm before any other Zero Wing member despite starting their realms of truth training much later than these Zero Wing players.) this ability to have an epiphany and how much they can gain from it is different for each void realm expert. Void realm experts can also use their talents that are unrelated to the realms refinement to challenge domain realm experts with similar attributes.