2786 Violet Vs Wind

(For those still wondering the release schedule is 1 or 2 chapters on Friday. If not Friday then Saturday or Sunday. I tend to release the chapters before that if I finish it early. I had some free time this pass couple days so for this week I will release a few more chapters then usual.)

At first there seemed to be no difference between the three healing classes in how their class specific healing spells work, but knowledgeable players knew that couldn't be further from the truth. In reality the three healing classes have different methods of using class specific heals.

Druids borrow the life energy from nature and use that to heal. The life energy taken is the excess released from the environment in most cases. That's why Druids seem to become livelier in forest environments. Many healing tools use this concept of healing as well.

Oracles take the ambient mana into their bodies and mix it with their life energy to convert the mana into a power that can heal. This method keeps their healing spells consistent while they don't have to worry about many factors like Druids do.

A lot of healing tools use this concept as well. Most tools like potions use a combination of both methods. Even Shi Feng's Aura of Water from the Seven Luminaries Ring uses both methods, leaning more toward the Oracle concept.

On the other hand Clerics gather healing power from a different source. No one knows what this source is exactly. Many library books, scholars, and mages theorize this source to come from an extremely powerful ancient god, or something similar to the Hell Fire Source that powers all demons. Few healing tools use this method.

Whatever this source may be; it gives clerics a sacred energy and that is why the Evil God's Temple hates the Cleric class the most out of the 12 classes. Clerics are the best when cleansing the evil energy that powers them.

This is why Wind Hunter was confused. He didn't sense the sacred aura that Clerics give off from Violet Cloud. Instead he sensed nothing but dreary death energy as he gazed upon her.

It was as if he was staring at a God of Death. What kind of guild is Zero Wing!? Why do they have so many monsters?

As the shadowy figure of Death hovered behind her, Violet Could asked Wind Hunter again, "will you be a good boy now and wait for my guild leader to finish his fight?"

Wind Hunter gritted his teeth, "what do you take me for? Either way I'm dead, so I will go out fighting!" He had many escape tools, but unfortunately most of them won't work in World Projection's area. He didn't believe the ones he did have can help him out run Violet Cloud either.

Wind Hunter raised his greatsword and dove for the Cleric before him. A large amount of evil energy gathered to his sword turning it to a black fog. The fog then took the shape of a giant spear that darted for Violet.

Tier 4 Legacy skill- Vanquishing Pierce

This was the strongest skill in Wind Hunter's arsenal. With it he's confident of severely injuring a superior mythic monster and overwhelming it for a short time.

The spear of black fog has 310% of his strength, 140% of his attack speed, ignores 75% of the enemies defense, deals piercing damage, and has a 20% chance to instant kill an enemy with 10% or less HP.

Seeing the spear of fog hurled towards her, Violet Cloud raised her Death Sigh which caused her projection to raise it scythe. They both then made a simple swing towards the spear.

Both moves tore apart space leaving black lines behind them, when the two attacks collided the air trembled as a shock wave exploded from the point of contact.

Wind Hunter was thrown a few meters back while Violet stayed in the same position, her figure unmoving. Her Reaper's seemed to have taken a little damage and started to repair itself.