2732 The Green God Company Offer

Inside the auction hall of the Green Gods Company a silent atmosphere filled with frustration and annoyance was felt all around. The way the auction worked was that batches of nutrient fluids would be brought out, sometimes batches of 25 or 50 maybe sometimes 100. The starting price will usually be a quarter of the regular price for the nutrient fluids but as soon as a large batch was brought on stage some bastard would immediately call out double the price of the nutrient fluid, deterring anyone from continuing to bid. Afterall nutrient fluids weren't the only thing they came here for, if they spent all their money on those they won't have enough for other items.
"Ladies and gentlemen for this next item, this will be the biggest one yet. Prepare your bids, this batch will be 200 life elixirs. Starting price is 100,000,000 million credits!" The auctioneer said.
No one spoke up, the hall was quiet as everyone was waiting for that one voice.
"500,000,000 credits" the voice spoke up.
"Dammit is that man crazy that's way above the market price!"
"Hmm He must have run out of money by now, now the fool won't get anything!"
"Go wait outside that person's door, I want you to find out who he is."
In a private room Liang Jing was rubbing her forehead thinking of all the money that was just spent. Xioa Yu slowly shook his head looking at his madman of a partner, and Feng Qianyu was giggling, watching Shi Feng's exploits. Shi Feng was that detestable bastard. So far Shi Feng has spent more than 4 billion credits on nutrient fluids alone, and while this was expensive Shi Feng was very satisfied. He managed to gain over 2300 S rank nutrient fluids and over 600 life elixirs. With this he doesn't have to worry about his life being in danger due to extremely high brain activity and can train more experts for the guild.
"Hall master Shi, why don't we try bidding for some of the workout equipment, it could really boost the training centers image." Xioa Yu offered.
"There's no need for that, the equipment we have is already sufficient, besides as the disciples start winning matches and tournaments the fame the dojo gets will allow us to buy those equipment easily. For now I already gotten a enough to last us a while you could use the rest of the money how you see fit chairman Xioa"
As the auction continued the rest of the participants were extremely happy that Shi Feng stopped announcing crazy bids. The rest of the items were unavailable training equipment, some drugs, chances to bathe in the rumored Green Gods Bath that could extend one's lifespan by twenty years, and more. The most highly contested item was a meteorite rock that when worn on your body for long periods of time it will slow down the aging process and even restore youth. To Shi Feng these items weren't as appealing. He's a neutralizing grandmaster his aging has slowed down significantly and his lifespan increased dramatically, in fact he will probably still look the same even twenty years from now and he expects to live to 150 easily.
"To all the lovely people who have so graciously taken time out of their busy day to attend our auction we have prepared our final items. I'm sure rumors have been going around and I assure you these rumors have some truth to them. The Green Gods Company will present the people here today the first chance to acquire the new nutrient fluid that we have created. I present to you the immortal drink!"
With that said one of the show girls pulled a blanket and revealed ten red bottles made from what looked like crystals. Even then people could feel the alluring essence of this liquid as it called out to them.
The host spoke up "the immortal drink is very special and rare. It could do the work of five life elixirs easily and works on a cellular level, providing nutrients and energy to the vital cells in the body skyrocketing its effects. We will only auction one at a time with the starting price being 1,000,000 credits with intervals of 20,000 credits. Let's begin, do I hear 1,000,000!"
"1,060,000"
"1,100,000"
"1,200,000"
The crowd went insane and quickly the bid for the immortal drinks rose up to 3,000,000 credits. The reason for such a price was people could already tell the value of this new product. Even the people from the highest walks of society won't be able to get their hands on it easily.
"Shi Feng you're not going to bid for it?" Feng Qianyu asked. If anyone would want this item it will be Shi Feng.
"There's no need to. At most I could only get two and that won't be enough for my needs, besides we already got an amazing haul today. Not only the nutrient fluids but we also got plenty of high level energy as well. With all this we can train more refinement experts." Shi Feng said.
"Your right, we shouldn't waste effort on needless things," Feng Qianyu said. She had to admit that Zero Wing is full of talented individuals. Now that the guild has a proper expert training system the guild gains a new refinement realm expert every other four days, it's insane. Right now in the western continent she has about 200 refinement realm experts stationed there and that's not even the guild's main base of operations.
As the auction came to a close Shi Feng's group left their private room and a well dressed butler greeted them.
"Hall master Shi, someone would like to meet you, can you please spare some time?"
The butler asked
After a second of thought Shi Feng agreed, he didn't sense any danger and if something were to happen he's more than capable of protecting everyone.
As they walked with the butler the many people watching and planning to stalk Shi Feng were flabbergasted.
"Zero Wing has connections with the Green Gods Company!"
"That's impossible since when has something like this happened?!"
"From now on under no circumstances are we allowed to provoke the guild till we find out the relationship between them and the Green Gods Corporation you hear!"
Everyone went frantic trying to uncover the truth after all offending the Green Gods company is the stupidest thing anyone can do. Not only is it one of the top ten corporations in the world, if they were to black list you from buying their products it will be purposely cutting your life short.
Inside a luxurious room sat Shi Feng and the rest. The air in the room was so fresh that it calmed the body.
"What a pleasant feeling I feel like all the tension and stress in my muscles are gone." Liang Jing commented.
"Yeah it's similar to being in a mana dense environment in gods domain." Feng Qianyu said.
"There's a faint mist in the air. This mist is getting absorbed in our skin and healing us of unnoticeable things. It should return elasticity back to your skin and heal unnoticed damages, making your skin smoother and more vibrant" Shi Feng explained.
When the girls heard this they got giddy after all what more could they want, even an old man like Xioa Yu got a little excited hearing this.
"As expected of a neutralizing grandmaster, you are exactly right" suddenly a pleasant voice entered everyone's ears.
A beautiful woman in business attire walked in, she had her elbow length hair tied up in a ponytail with flawless smooth skin, her smile was so seductive that even the strong willed Shi Feng became slightly fluttered.
"Greetings grandmaster Shi, allow me to introduce myself I am Miao Jun a member of the Green Gods company board of directors."
Liang Jing and Xioa Yu were stunned, Miao Jun should be in her 40s at least but she resembled a twenty year old. Feng Quianyu wasn't so surprised after all being a member of the board of directors of the Green Gods company she should have virtually unlimited access to any product to keep her youthful.
"Hello director Jun, do what business do you have with me?" Shi Feng asked, a meeting with such a person is astronomical.
Miao Jun smiled "first I have a favor to ask of you."
Shift Feng gave a confused look. "A Favor? I don't think there is anything I could give you that you don't have is there?"
"On the contrary only you could do this for me."
Everyone looked at Miao Jun with anticipation. She then took out two pieces of paper.
"Grandmaster Shi may I get your autograph? My son is a huge fan of Black Flame and has been begging me to find a way to get him a chance to meet you. But a man such as yourself must be constantly busy. It's great that I happen to be at this auction and had the fortune to meet you." Miao Jun said.
Everyone became speechless, even Shi Feng was stumped but he didn't mind and autographed the two papers.
"Who should I make these out to?" Shi Feng asked as he was writing.
"The first one goes to my son Lee Yu Ren and the second should go to." Miao Jun started to blush a little and turn her head to the side avoiding Shi Feng's gaze and she said in a very quiet voice "the second goes to Lee Miao Jun."
While the rest didn't hear Shi Feng easily do so and with a smile he quickly signed the papers for his two fans and handed it to her. Miao Jun quickly gave an excited expression and coughed to get back into serious mode.
"Thank you grandmaster Shi, my son will be extremely happy to see this. Now for the real reason I called you here. The green gods company would like to invest in Zero Wing. Knowing Zero Wings usual behavior at such a thing, we only ask for 20% of the guilds shares. In exchange we will provide ample funding, connections, and a direct source to S rank nutrient fluids, Life Elixirs, and even give the guild chances to obtain the new Immortal Drink. What do you think of this matter grandmaster Shi?"
Shi Feng was stunned, this is the dream for any guild even the five great super guilds will jump at a chance for this opportunity.
"Director Miao Jun, your offer is extremely tempting but on behalf of Zero Wing I must disagree."