2771 Tragic

After the war was finished Shi Feng met with Wildfighter and Crimson Witch.
"Instructors Fighter and Instructor Witch, thank you for your help, but what brings you here?" Although Shi Feng was confident that they could've defeated the enemy without Violet Sword's help, it would have definitely taken some time and his city would have taken severe damages. So he was grateful for their help.

"Guild Leader Black Flame it is only natural that we would help our allies in their time of need," Wildfighter responded to Shi Feng with a smile.

"Guild Leader Black Flame, forgive my rudeness but our guild leader has a message for you. He said that he hopes to deepen the relationship between our two guilds, so if Zero requires any help, don't hesitate to ask." Crimson Witch meant every word.

Zero Wing is a perfect partner to work with among the various superpowers. Zero Wing is somehow able to require resources that these superpowers require desperately and the guild doesn't seem to be in urgent need of those resources. What Zero Wing needs are funds and capital to sustain its expansive growth. And that is something these superpowers have plenty of.

"Of course. Zero Wing will gladly like to work more with Violet Sword as well. Our partnership is sure to bring about amazing profits." Shi Feng was excited to hear this. Violet Sword definitely spent a lot to help his guild. Especially with the ray canons and whatever they used to break the ancient master array. They probably want to form some kind of alliance that involved Rising Wing City.

The relationship between Zero Wing and Violet Sword has mostly been one of training each other. One of the reasons for the upper echelons rapid growth in combat standards was because of Violet Swords training. In exchange Zero Wing will train Violet Sword members in combat techniques exclusive to the guild and a little bit of the realms of truth training. Of course the people that they trained couldn't use the extraordinary tower.

Now that both guilds are deepening their relationship with each other, they can start profiting more from each other. Shi Feng also had the perfect plan for this too.

On the side Hell Rush was stunned. Many superpowers haven't really tried to trouble Zero Wing too much in the west because of the alliance between it and Netherworld Empire.

Now that they have Violet Sword's full support as well, not even Mythology and Infinite Sky will want to cause conflict with the guild without thinking twice.

When Shi Feng and the others were finished discussing they all went back to developing the city.

Phoenix Rain had more than 50,000 guild members arrive and to guard the city. Shi Feng also let Violet Sword build a temporary guild residence here and the guild had sent some people to the city as well.

Shi Feng focused on building the sky fusion tower and the other architects went around creating more construction to fill up the city. Luckily high level construction designs were relatively easy to acquire in the west. Not many guilds had much use for construction designs because they didn't have the ability to build guild towns and cities and deal with the relentless horde of beasts attacking them.

After more than 14 hours of work the previous barren city was now filled with houses, hotels, restaurants, smithies, and much more.

The functions Shi Feng has chosen for the city also finished being built and he had just finished building the sky fusion tower.

Once Shi Feng activated the tower an incredible change happened to the city's mana. Before the mana in the city had felt soothing and if one practiced their mana control they can gain good results.

Now the mana around them felt solid and tangible. Manipulating it has become easy, even a tier 1 player will have an easy time manipulating the mana in the city.