2755 Chaotic Battle

The clash between Shi Feng and Old Xu was intense, the floor shattered and dust rose from it blocking everyone's view.

"Is this kid also a half step transcendence master!"

"That's impossible he's way to young"

"Then how do you explain what just happened! This child is an amazing talent."

Chatter filled the stadium as everyone talked about the clash. Before they all thought of trying any method to obtain the secret on how Heaven Rumble nurtured seven grandmasters, but seeing as how Shi Feng is almost transcendent only a fool would try to provoke him.

As the dust settled the result of the clash was made visible for everyone to see. This time everyone's soul almost left their bodies. The arm Old Xu used to attack is broken. Again the fear they all felt towards Heaven Rumble increased, not even the ancient martial art families can create a transcendent master, and if they could those people are probably in seclusion.

Old Xu on the other hand wasn't as surprised by the fact Shi Feng had reached the same level as him, the second Shi Feng walked in here he felt that the young man's strength had reached that realm. What really surprised him was that Shi Feng had achieved enlightenment and has advanced really far into it. He had not even grasped enlightenment yet but this 22-year-old kid had.

"Young man, you have defeated me. I ask you to please leave this place peacefully," Old Xu pleaded with Shi Feng and even though it could be seen as shameful Old Xu did not see it that way. Shi Feng is a lot stronger than him, what can he do at this point.

Shi Feng looked at the old man. He found himself to greatly respect this old monster. Even though he had reached such a level the old man didn't show any arrogance.

"As a sign of respect for you, we will leave. Guys let's go." Shi Feng and the rest then left the stadium leaving behind the dumbfounded aristocrats.

Up in a VIP room the members of the Fang family were in a panic trying to come up with ways to survive Shi Feng's future tantrum. Fang Shihan looked at the departing Shi Feng and not knowing why she started to feel sad that he was leaving.

Shi Feng and the others made it back to the main headquarters.

"Guild Leader, how did it go?" Bai Qinxue asked him when she saw him.

"It went perfectly, I think we attracted a lot of attention. Prepare the security and the financial teams, when they start to make their moves we have to act quickly or else the plan will backfire on us," Shi Feng said.

"Don't worry everything was prepared as soon as you left. By the way, the shipments of nutrient fluids just came. We already placed 50 immortal drinks and 300 life elixirs in your room and split the rest between all of us. The remaining life elixirs and S rank nutrient fluids are in storage, what do you want to do with them?"

"Wow they came already. For now prioritize all those who are close to the truth and ascension realm with S rank nutrient fluids and life elixirs. We'll save the rest for the future."

Shi Feng didn't want to hog so many immortal drinks but he had no choice. His life is in serious danger, he had even modified his gaming cabin to use a fluid that could rival S rank nutrient fluids to avoid future problems and save on life elixirs and immortal drinks.

After dealing with some more business, Shi Feng entered God's Domain once more, ready to raid the last pyramid in the Undead World. As everyone was logging back in, Shi Feng was checking his items.

"The dragon summoning flute finished its cooldown. Hopefully I won't have to use it."

The dragon summoning flute needs 3000 advanced magic cores to use and he barely saved enough for it. He really didn't want to use it because it was so expensive to activate.