2761 Building a City

(Had some free time and managed to knockout this chapter. I don't know when the next chapter will come out but I'll be out with a consistent schedule around the end of august.)

After stepping through the portal the group ended up in WakingLight City; a capital for one of the biggest empires in the western continent. Waking Light City was a trade center and handled many unique businesses, such as: black market dealings, neutral map excavation, forbidden magic research, and more.

Shi Feng left Aqua and the rest to head for the adventure association. This particular association was somewhat of a private business. The head of the association in Waking Light City is said to be a very powerful tier 5 NPC with many connections. Shi Feng felt that only this association will be capable of building his ancient city.

As he made his way in, Shi Feng switched to his Gold Legatee title and walked up to the receptionist.

"Hello, I would like to construct a city."

As the receptionist's eyes lifted from his papers to look at the origin of the voice, he immediately branded a respectful tone and demeanor. "Oh my, it's Lord Gold Legatee! Of course, please head to this private room and someone will be with you shortly."

Shi Feng was momentarily shocked, not even counts of WakingLight get treated with such respect by the workers of this adventure association. The Gold Legatee title may be much more powerful than he initially presumed.

Doing as he was told, Shi Feng went to his VIP room upstairs. After a short wait a beautiful woman walked in. She was dressed in fancy black and red mage robes that did nothing to hide her tempting curves and full chest area, her eyes were a beautiful gold that emphasized her flawless face. Not even Anna can compete with such a beautiful woman. Even a man of Shi Feng's caliber could barely resist her alluring aura.

This female NPC is Iris, the Vice Head of the adventure association here. Not only is she tier 5, Shi Feng can sense a faint trace of divine might from her. Iris is a Demigod; although a weak one, she is still much more powerful than the average tier 5 NPC.

If she's a Demigod, how strong is the head of the association" Shi Feng thought to himself. Before his thoughts can continue, Iris spoke up.

"Lord Gold Legatee, I apologize for the wait. I've been informed that you wish to build a city, may I see the design you have."

"Of course, here you go" Shi Feng handed iris the ancient city design.when Iris was about to grab the tattered old sheet, she didn't think nothing of it, but then she felt the incredible power coming from it.

As she held the dragon skin parchment paper, her instincts berated her about her inferiority compared to the creature this design was made from; not even when facing down a dragon did she feel so lowly.

Iris seriously scrutinized the design and as she did the mana in the room fluctuated, going wild one moment, then calm as if to match her breathing.

This stunned Shi Feng. He had never expected such an elegant and powerful NPC such as Iris to lose control of her emotions.

When Iris finished reading the design, she calmed her breathing, looked toward Shi Feng and with almost a desperate look in her captivating golden eyes she said

"Lord Gold Legatee, this design is something we want. If you are willing to sell it to us, the adventure association will not only build you a city from an advanced design we currently have; free of charge. We will also pay you 30,000,000 gold."

Shi Feng's mouth dropped. He'd never expected such an offer, for players only an existence like the Secret Chamber of Commerce should have around 30,000,000 gold in funds.