2737 Fighting the Tier 5 Fallen

A blinding glow encompassed everywhere when the glow finished and shi feng opened his eyes he saw a clear blue sky and thousands of swords ranging from little short swords to giant blades the size of skyscrapers floating in the air or stabbed in the ground. Shi Feng felt omnipotent here. Kent was amazed by what he was experiencing, he couldn't activate his world domain, his attributes were suppressed and he felt as if this world actively wanted him dead. Shi Feng looked towards Kent. "Let's begin the real fight shall we", with that said 50 blades appeared and surrounded Shi Feng. These swords were Killing Ray, Netherworld Brilliance, Clear Fire, Thousand Transformations, Glorious Will, and more.
"Young adventure, you are more capable than I first presumed. Take this strike of mine!"
Kent raised Canyon Cutter and  the gravity around the blade increased, rocks started to gather towards the great sword until a 30 meter tall sword made of rocks in the form of Canyon Cutter was formed.
Tier 4 taboo skill- Mountain Carver
Kent then slammed the giant rock sword at shi feng. Not panicking at all Shi Feng equipped Glorious Will he then swung the sword at the incoming attack.
Myth of Light
Lightning Flash
Giant yellow sword lights transformed into lightning arcs then merged, four lightning arcs tore apart the giant rock sword and the rest made its way for Kent.
Kent tried his best to maneuver his way through the descending lightning but the attack was too fast and he was hit by some, being forced to use defensive, life saving skills, and combat techniques. But the combination of Myth of Light and Lightning Flash was too powerful shattering any attempt Kent did to protect himself. Luckily for him his arsenal of defensive moves spared him from any damage, when Shi Fengs attack was finished he disappeared.
Void Steps
Normally Void Steps would never work against a tier 5 NPC, but in Blade World he had full control and could weaken others' senses making Void Steps more effective.
Kent is an experienced fighter instead of panicking he quickly used an AOE attack.
Tier 5 skill- Pebble Massacre
Thousands of pebbles floated in the air and shot out like bullets each breaking the sound barrier. Each pebble could easily do millions of damage and one would get hit by hundreds. In order to protect himself Shi Feng activated absolute domain this way he would still be invisible and slip away from Kent. Kent couldn't locate his opponent and when he was about to do something else Shi Feng appeared by his left with Crown Sword and Killing Ray in his hands
Void Slash
Lightning Slash
Two giant blue slash cut through space leaving behind black lines. Before the two attacks could hit Kent they merged, Shi Feng had just used the strength stacking technique. Kent was caught off guard and used a defensive combat technique to defend himself but Shi Feng's attacks were too fast and Kents combat technique couldn't be used in full effect. Shi Feng's attack devoured nearly 700,000,000hp from Kent. Unfortunately while he did lose some hp no heavy injuries were inflicted so his combat power remained the same.
"Young adventure you are worthy enough to see my true strength." Kent said as he raised his great sword, the mana around Kent started to condense into his body, then the mana formed a layer of blue and yellow see through armor with a dragon scales design. Canyon Cutter also gained a buff as see through blade made of blue and yellow mana was added to it making the sword look more frightening than it already is.
Mana Technique- Dragon Wing Armor.
Shi Feng was amazed, he never knew mana techniques could be used this way. In the past all the mana techniques he had encountered were not that strong, but now he realizes that the player that used them just couldn't bring out those techniques full potential. Shi Feng raised his Abyssal Blade and the area around him engulfed in flames.
Mana Technique- Holy Devour
50 swords floated around him as well and as the two stared at each other. Kent made his move swinging his mana armor blade. Shi Feng swung his sword as well.
For a time explosion shook the surroundings, with each swing of a blade and a tower tall sword will break apart. Kent's Dragon Wing Armor could last for as long as his concentration allowed, it was like using a berserk skill that ran on concentration and it wasn't taxing on him based on his complexion. Shi Feng was constantly pushed back, he had to rely on the powerful skills from the weapon projections he had. The first time he came close to death he used Thousand Transformation Phantom skill in conjunction with Twilight Blades doppelganger skill to stay alive but Kent easily dealt with all the clones and the Dragon Wing Armor could actually destroy the phantoms in one hit. He then had to summon an older version of the Abyssal Blade and use phantom kill along with black dragon soul transforming that clone into a dragon. This didn't hold back Kent for long though. The dragon was only tier 3 and could only last five seconds against the Fallen's relentless assault. Shi Feng was forced to use the 50 summoned blades to hold Kent back but this drained a lot of concentration and he was reaching his limit. With only twenty seconds left on Blade World Kent managed to shake off the swords and dash at Shi Feng who was on his last leg. Seeing Kent dash for him Shi Feng smirked he then activated the Broken Steel set skill: Mental Clarity. After entering nirvana, Shi Feng's control over Blade World reached unbelievable heights. Right now he discovered secrets about the skill and Crown Sword he never knew but he didn't have time to act on it. With the effects of nirvana Shi Feng used powerful bronze and silver combat techniques back to back, his execution of Light Shadow and Holy Devour was instant. Even though he couldn't match Kents power he wasn't too far off with Blade World strengthening him and weakening Kent. Even though the fight was still one sided Shi Feng managed to shave off Kent's hp. Suddenly ten seconds were up and Blade World shattered, Kent was no longer suppressed.
"You have fought amazingly but it ends now!" Kent said as the mana Armor he wore transferred to Canyon Cutter making the sword even larger and more imposing.
"Is that so, luckily I'm not fighting alone." Shi Feng said.
Kent was confused but then he felt the threat of death he spun around and then slashed at a black and red spinning spear that came from out of nowhere.
Tier 5 taboo skill- Malice Precision
This skill came from the demon Shi Feng had summoned and was waiting on the outskirts of the city. When Kent blocked the surprise attack it actually shattered some of the mana armor on Canyon Cutter and this caused a serious blow to his concentration. Taking advantage of this opening Shi Feng disappeared leaving lightning in his surroundings and reappeared behind Kent swing his two swords.
Instant Flash
Divine Equinox
A giant blue arc of deadly lightning cut right through Kent reaping the last of his HP.