2718 Solomons Sword

Shi Feng was in front of Seliora workshop and walked right in. Now that he was Seliora sworn brother she had given him a key to her workshop. When Shi Feng was inside he saw numerous epic weapons and fragmented legendary weapons all hanging on the walls. Seliora was clearly trying to make a legendary weapon but she was missing things. When she noticed Shi Feng she asked "what do you need I'm busy! I might make a breakthrough at any moment!" Seliora was hammering away at a metal pike right now.
"Oh is that so, I wanted your help in reforming one of the ten great legendary weapons, but seeing as how you're so busy I guess I'll do it myself" Shi Feng teased.
When Seliora heard that she immediately stopped what she was doing and tackled Shi Feng to the ground. With oomph Shi Feng was laying on his back side and staring up at Seleria who's eyes looked like she just saw some delicious meat after starving for days, this scared him.
"Did you say great legendary weapon? Which one, which one is it, maybe it can help me figure out what I'm missing!?" Seliora said while panting.
"It's Solomon's sword," Shi Feng said as he got up. He then took out netherworld brilliance, killing ray, disaster blade, clear fire, and broken edge. "The fragments of Solomon sword are in each of these swords. Do you think you can recast it?" Shi Feng looked at Seliora.
"Of course I could recast the weapon but I'll need about 50,000 mana stones to do it or 100 units of seven lumaneries crystals." Seliora said
Shi Feng was stunned, the system really doesn't allow one to get legendary items that easily, he would of never gotten Swift Shade if he didn't complete two legendary quest back to back, luckily he had more than 300 units on him right now. Shi Feng took out 100 units of seven luminaries crystals and handed it to Seliora, "Lady Seliora here you go."
"Perfect with this casting the sword will go smoothly."

Seliora then started the process, when she agreed to fuse the five swords they all broke apart, death, lightning, fire, and magical energy all filled the workshop. The mana was so chaotic that Shi Feng felt like he was back in the bottomless abyss. Seleria then spent the next two hours feeding the fragments seven luminaries crystals. When all the crystals were gone the workshop was filled with eternal energy. Just how powerful is this sword. Shi Feng was stunned, a weapon that creates its own internal energy must be phenomenal. Seliora then continued the recasting, her movements were extremely precise and Shi Feng could tell that she wasted no materials. Seliora then took a dark blue crystal that had a faint orange light from her bag. "A nova crystal!" Shi Feng was shocked, nova crystals were borderline divine rank materials. If used in forging the chances of creating a legendary item increases by 40% at least. But finding one is near impossible even for Shi Feng, but yet Seleria is using it to help him, he's extremely grateful. When Seleria fused the crystal with the sword all of the room's mana was sucked into the sword. When the process was finished Seliora started to sharpen the blade's edge and polish its magic arrays, when she finished Shi Feng heard the sound of a system notification.
System: congratulations on completing the legendary quest Sword of Old, rewarding Crown Sword, 15 legacy skill points, 500 free mastery points, and passive epic title 'Solomon's Successor'

'Solomon's Successor'- someone who has faced unparalleled trials and overcame them. Rewards for clearing epic or higher quest increase by 10%, all swordsman skills +5, will now have the favor of ancient gods.
Shi Feng could care less about the notification right now and only had eyes for the sword in front of him. When Seliora handed the sword to him a pleasant cooling sensation filled Shi Feng's body, cleansing him of all the bad energy in his body and clearing his mind. Looking at the sword it had a black and blue hilt with a resplendent dark blue blade with a white streak going down the middle, its shape resembles killing ray a little and when holding it, it's almost as heavy as the abyssal blade which Shi Feng preferred. After giving it a few swings Shi Feng could tell that his compatibility with the sword was actually higher than the abyssal blade which he has been using from the very beginning.
"How is it, do you feel any discomfort?" Seliora asked.
"No its perfect thank you Lady Seliora " after saying that Shi Feng checked out Solomon's sword attributes.