2774 To A Bright Future

(I've come up with a schedule for releases. I will release 1 or 2 chapter every Friday or Saturday starting next week. Also the first few chapters will be uploaded on on Monday)

Epic equipment and even fragmented legendary items have become common among the superpowers peak and apex experts. Even legendary items will soon be known to the general populace. But when it comes to equipment, no guild can compete with Zero Wing.

Even in the era of tier 4, the amount of legendary and fragmented legendary items the guild has should be slightly superior to the Five Great Super Guilds, and Zero Wing should have more epic equipment than three Super Guilds combined.

It's because of this that only top tier epic items or higher can move Shi Feng's heart now.

At this moment, his inner child was practically showing itself. He didn't even care about his two vice guild leaders trying to temp and take away his familiar with food.

Aside from the multitude of epic equipment he got from Mythology members and mythic demons, Atlock's projection and two of the legendary demon monsters all dropped fragmented legendary items.

...

[Dark Eclipse] (Shield, Fragmented Legendary Rank)

Equipment requirements: Strength 4,100, Endurance 3,300, Vitality 3,000

Defense:21,731(Level 100)

Block Rate: 47%
Attributes adjusted to users level

Strength increased by 40%, Agility increased by 30%, and Endurance increased by 35%. Ignore Levels +15

All item level requirements reduced by 5 Levels;

When equipped:

All magic damage received reduced by 40%;

Stamina increased by 20%;

Fortitude increased by 20%;

Frontal damage received reduced by 30%;

Poison effects reduce by 50%

All Resistances increased by 40%;

Additional Passive Skill: Deathly Body- user's physique increases the more damage is taken (up to 150%)

Additional Passive Skill: Dark Power- when in the presence of power of darkness all defensive skills will increase by 100%

Additional Active Skill: Vengeful Heart- when blocking with shield all damage is reduced by 80% and attacker will take 40% darkness damage proportional to their attack power.
Duration: 30 seconds, Cooldown: 5 minutes

Additional Active Skill: Demon Eclipse- Create a barrier of dark energy that has 10x the user's HP and 300% user's defense. Summon up to 4 demon projection the same tier as user to fight (upto tier 5)
Duration: 2 minutes Cooldown: 20 minutes

Dark Eclipse is one of God's Domain 14 Great Shields and was once wielded by the Demon God Basilisk. It was heavily damaged in the War of Worlds by one of the Five Supreme ArchAngels Gabriel. The materials used to create the shield are strong and it's magic arrays still hold up, the shield can be repaired. All shield effects double against Holy type creatures.

The importance of a good shield goes without saying and even in Zero Wing the guild only has three fragmented legendary shields so far.

Dark Eclipse may not be as impressive as Cola's Titan Guard currently but it will definitely surpass it after becoming legendary rank. God's Domain 14 Great Shields were immensely famous in the past, the players who wielded them were able to tank God level beings with ease.