2701 Final Preperations

Shi Feng returned to Stone forest city after his hunt. Overall he had a good haul obtaining 14, tower of four gods passes, with what he got from the giant sea serpent Shi Feng can now send 44 people to train in the tower. Shi Feng plans to send 20 of his peak experts there after resolving the problem with the superpowers and save the rest for future talents of the guild. He also plans to give a pass to Lei Boa so he can hopefully become a neutralizing grandmaster. Shi Feng also got three fragmented legendary items, a chest plate, a shield, and dagger, the most valuable item he got was a bloodline called the Night Frost bloodline'
Night Frost bloodline- become harder to detect and improves mental fortitude, mainly improves agility followed by endurance, strength, then vitality.
"I should give this to flying shadow the man deserves it" Shi Feng decided, not only has flying shadow reached the void realm he's also the guilds third best assassin, the number of people that can stop his assassination attempts in zero wing doesn't even add up to ten. Even though Shi Feng got a good haul he was bummed out that he didn't finish the ancient war fortress design, he's still two fragments away. But there's no point in dwelling on it. Shi Feng then logged out the game. After all it will soon be the big day, everyone will learn that zero wing is not to be provoked.

After guiding the internal members for the day Shi Feng had LeiBo meet him. "Hall master you wanted to see me" Lei Bo felt a little disappointed in himself, he truly enjoyed his stay at zero wing and the workshop had helped him plenty but he got himself injured and couldn't even protect the training halls disciples. "Lei Bo how's your injury?" Shi Feng asked. "I'm almost healed up hall master nothing to worry about"
"That's good. After you got attacked I hope you realize how important gods domain is, it isn't just some game it touches on many secrets that can help us grow immensely strong in the real world. So in order to improve yourself quickly, go train in the extraordinary tower, don't stop till you reach half way up the second floor, afterwards I'll send you to the tower of the four gods, the same place that helped me become a neutralizing grandmaster. For now make do with these S rank nutrient fluids, I'll find a way to get you some life elixirs. How does that sound"?
"Hall master that sounds perfect I won't let you down" Lei Boa was excited, a chance to become a grandmaster and at his age is a legendary feat. After talking with Lei Bo Shi Feng logged back into gods domain and met up with the upper echelon.
"Guild leader, all the preparations are ready, we can move out at any time" gentle snow said a little excitedly. Finally her guild can teach these superpowers a painful lesson. "Not so fast I have a few more gifts for everyone first up aqua". Shi Feng then traded the royal sea bloodline and weather book to aqua rose, "guild leader this is-"
"Take it, you still haven't upgraded your staff to fragmented legendary rank, this should help you quit a bit till then okay"
"Thank you guild leader, I'll be sure to give you an excellent performance," Aqua rose said with excitement.
"Next up Flying this is for you, while we're away I need you to hold down the home fort okay" Shi Feng then traded the Night Frost bloodline to Flying Shadow
Looking at the bloodline Flying Shadow couldn't believe it "guild leader you can count on me"
"Next up is Yan Tianxing, take this dagger. You are now the guild's elder and I'll be sending you to the western continent, don't let the powers over there bully us ok". Shi Feng gave the fragmented legendary dagger he got to him.
"Guild leader you have nothing to worry about I'll let the powers over there know zero wings might".
Shi Feng then gave Turtle Dove the fragmented legendary chest plate and Ye Wuman the fragmented legendary shield.
"Alright let's move out"
As everyone left Shi Feng went to his private storage room in stone forest city and headed for his greatest trump card, the holy grail. "Hopefully this will improve it" Shi Feng then took out a god crystal, after using them to repair everyone's fragmented legendary items and the soul orb, and time bracelet he didn't have much left. As soon as Shi Feng took out the god crystal the holy grail let out a golden light as the two started to float.
System: the holy grail has found an evolution item, would you like to evolve.
Shi Feng clicked yes and they started to fuse. Divine might fill the room and after a minute everything settled down. Shi Feng then checked the holy grails statistics.
[Holy Grail] (Fragmented Divine Artifact)
Legend has it that the Holy Grail belongs to the Goddess of Life and that it holds the power to bestow eternal life. However, after Ragnarok, the God of War had destroyed the Holy Grail and placed it in the Eternal Courtyard. The Holy Grail's restoration requires sufficient God's Power. Only with an Eternal Heart can one truly hold the Holy Grail.
Activatable Skill-Power of Evolution: Sacrifice one's own Life Force to evolve an item of the player's choice. However, there is a small possibility that the evolution process will fail. An evolved item's quality cannot exceed Legendary rank.
cooldown 7 days
Activatable skill- Strength of Divine Will: Sacrifice God crystals to increase chance of evolution, increase rank of evolution, or decrease cooldown of evolution.
Shi Feng was extremely ecstatic, the holy grail has become much more powerful and he can create legendary items. When he gets the chance he can make Fire's thousand transformations or Snow's glorious will legendary rank. Before Shi Feng could think of more future plans an item in his epic bag space was shaking. When he checked what it was his good mood went down the drain, it was Agustus Heart. "Does the holy grail require the heart of a god to evolve?" Shi Feng had always suspected that the holy grail is a godly relic, after all no Devine artifact can grant eternal life, but if the holy grail required a heart of a god to possibly evolve to just a Divine artifact, imagine what it would need to be a godly relic. For a time Shi Feng was conflicted, he didn't want to waste Augustus Heart, after all an infinite source of eternal energy can save him lots of trouble. But the holy grail is the most powerful item he has. If he were to somehow lose all his equipment he can easily replace it with the help of the grail and just do quests to gain back his hp. After a minute Shi Feng decided against it, Augustus Heart is just too useful and it's not impossible to get a god heart. Eventually players will trigger events that will bring the gods back to the continent and at some point he has a chance to kill tier 6 monsters. All tier 6 being have a chance to drop a god's heart but the chances aren't even 0.1% but with icarus heart he can increase those odds. Shi Feng then took out a bottle of huanted that he stole from underworld and evolved it. He was satisfied with what came out.
Max Jinxed (potion)- Once consumed, the PVP drop-rate increases from 100% to 600%. If the user is killed by another player, their drop-rate increases from 200% to 1000%. Duration 10minutes Cooldown of 30 min
Good next, it 's time for my dukedom. Shi Feng made his way to the adventure association to turn in his quest. When he did Glynne was there in person.
System: congratulation on completing the epic quest kingdoms chance rewarding dukedom of cold spring canyon, two star lord title.
Shi Feng was now a duke and the kingdom will now help him pay for his knights division saving him tons of gold.
"Young man you are seriously impressive, take this as a token of my gratitude this is one of our adventure associations greatest skills. If you manage to master it your journey will be much easier" Glynne handed Shi Feng an old book. The book contained traces of divine might and was exuding lightning, if not for Shi Feng's high lightning resistance he would be taking lightning damage. "Crap a tier 5 taboo skill" Shi Feng cursed. He never imagined he'd get a tier 5 taboo skill for doing an epic quest, after all tier 5 taboo skills should be rarer than legendary items and just as difficult to obtain. In his past life the only known tier 5 player to have learned a tier 5 taboo skill was considered to be the strongest tier 5 player in the game. Shi Feng admits that back then he was ignorant and he now suspects that other people especially those from superpowers had learned tier 5 taboo skills as well, but still learning one will give him the right to challenge gods. Shi Feng then stored the taboo skill away, he just didn't have the time to learn it right now and he left for the rock nest fortress.

Reincarnation of the strongest sword god 2695+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें