2733 An Impossible Deal

While Feng Qainyu and the rest calmly smiled and expected this Miao Jun was lost for words. Even the five great super guilds will gladly sell 50% of their shares to get Green Gods support.
"Grandmaster Shi the Green God Company will not interfere with Zero Wings management at all and will not involve itself with what Zero Wing does in the game. We will even protect the guild from its enemies in the real world!" Miao Jun said.
"Director Miao, what you offered is certainly amazing but for certain reasons I just can't agree." Shi Feng said.
"May I know why?" Miao Jun had to ask.
Shi Feng smiled at her, he knew that even with 10% of the guilds shares Green God can take full control of Zero Wing and he could tell that it was Miao Jun that wanted the shares not the Green God company itself. If the corporation did want Zero Wings shares they wouldn't send someone like a member of the board of directors. If that was the case that means there was some situation in the Green God company and he didn't want to get Zero Wing involved in Green Gods politics.
"Director Miao If you want seven luminaries crystals Zero Wing is more than willing to sell you a large supply." Shi feng said in a calm tone.
Miao Juns eyes widened "how do you know abo-"
"I have my connections as well, Director Miao" Shi Feng knew the true value of seven luminaries crystals. In the future the Green God company manage to create an amazing product by studying the abundant and high quality energy in the crystals, because of that the value of seven luminaries crystals more than tripled. Miao Jun probably wanted a large supply from somewhere and found Zero Wing to be the best choice, after all the guild just gained the only fortress in the Lost Light Plains, a gold mine for the crystals. But she will probably bleed the guild dry of its stock, something he could not let happen. "So how much do you require?" He asked. Miao Jun still couldn't speak, this was an absolute secret in the company. The mana in the game and its effects on players could help the company create a revolutionary item but only the seven luminaries crystals had enough energy and stability to study. After calming down Miao Jun seriously looked at Shi Feng and said
"As expected of grandmaster Shi, you are certainly amazing. If possible I would like to purchase 1000 units. In exchange I will pay above the market price or make payments in the form of 600 S rank nutrient fluids and 200 life elixirs. Does that sound good to you."
Feng Qianyu and Liang Jing were speechless, not even superpowers had a stock of 500 units of seven luminaries crystals and lesser powers may not even collect 100 units in a few years, just how were they supposed to collect 1000 units. Shi Feng who was rubbing his chin and thinking suddenly said.
"Director Miao if zero wing could provide you with 5000 units, will you be willing to pay 3,100 S rank nutrient fluids, 1,200 life elixirs, and 50 immortal drinks?"
Even Xioa Yu looked at Shi Feng as a mad man, getting that many units of seven luminaries crystals is impossible. Miao Jun went into thought, that many units is just enough for her needs. The reason she only asked for 1000 earlier was to test out Zero Wings bottom line. The number of nutrient fluids was acceptable too but trying to get so many immortal drinks will be a little difficult. After a minute she said
"Grandmaster Shi, if Zero Wing can get me 6000 units I'm willing to pay 3000 S rank nutrient fluids, 2000 life elixirs, and 100 immortal drinks. If not your previous deal is still acceptable."
"That won't be a problem, 6000 units it is."
After that Shi Feng and Miao Jun signed a contract handing over 100 units as a deposit and delivering the rest within two months, in exchange they got five immortal drinks. Miao Jun also gave Shi Feng her contact info so that he can now get nutrient fluids directly from the source. Once all that was done her butler escorted them out.
"Guild leader just how are we suppose to get so many seven lumaneries crystals!?Even if we clean the Lost Light Plains out I doubt we'll get so many!" Feng Qianyu said.
"Don't worry I have the perfect place to get  even 10,000 units much less 6000. We truly profited from this deal." Right now Shi Feng couldn't be happier, he knew of a large supply of those crystals and so far only he can get there. It is the undead world, due to certain reasons the undead world is able to produce large quantities of several luminaries crystals, but this was only discovered after a while of it being connected to the main continent, by then the NPCs cleaned the place out. Now all he needed to do was get the guild's main force and dark gods legion strong enough. When Shi Feng returned, all the nutrient fluids he got from the auction and the 5 immortal drinks from Miao Jun was already waiting for him. After distributing them amongst the core upper echelon and guild recruits with potential he still had over 1000 S rank nutrient fluids left and he gave large amounts of life elixirs to those with the potential to become grandmasters. When night arrived Shi Feng downed an immortal drink and he felt like a newborn baby. His body became much more comfortable and relaxed, he can even feel his cells being rejuvenated and his mind calm. Shi Feng then entered God's Domain. As soon as he logged in Shi Feng felt one with his surroundings like never before and his senses of range increased. Normally his domain extended to 30 yards around him but now he can sense 40 yards around himself. "This must be an effect of the immortal drink, what an amazing thing!" After getting use to this new feeling Shi Feng headed for Starmoon city's adventure association to complete the other S rank missions and upgrade Starmoon kingdom to an empire.