2775 Setting Up a Trade Route

(So I forgot that killing Atlock's phantom was a legendary quest objective, my bad 🤗. So let's just pretend that Shi Feng didn't kill the phantom and he still has the curse. Just kidding I will explain what happened with Atlock's curse in a future chapter. Also my apologies on the last chapter as I know it confused many people. Fragmented legendary items and legendary items won't become common at all. When writing that line I was thinking from Shi Feng's perspective and he was speaking about the future and his new understanding of the higher powers in God's Domain. That's all.)

Ore Empire, Orc Capital City

Hundreds of evil beasts and evil demons roamed around the city. The presence of evil energy filled the city making a group of five who walked through the streets feel disgusted.

This group of five were Waking Light; the vice guild leader of Infinite Sky and his bodyguards. The five of them currently followed a cloaked man that radiated so much evil energy that will make even demons feel a shiver down their spines.

This man is Beast Emperor

As Beast Emperor was escorting Waking Light and the others through the city he turned around and asked, "Vice Guild Leader Light, has your guild leader come to a decision? I cant wait any longer."

Waking Light who was admiring the view as if he were taking a walk through the park quickened his pace to catch up to Beast Emperor. While still looking around he told him, "don't worry, we'll get you the resources you require. As long as you fulfil your promise all your little wishes will come true."

"What about Black Flame? With him around I will never be able to rest peacefully at night!," Beast Emperor said with gut wrenching hate.

"Don't you worry about Black Flame and Zero Wing, we will take care of them. That guild has stepped on the toes of too many people. Their demise is just a matter of time."

Beast Emperor balled his hand to a fist, "when the time comes for their eradication let me deal the final blow. I want to see the look in Black Flames eye as he and everything he's obuilt perishes!"

Waking Light finally stopped admiring the evil beast and demon infested city. He glanced at the frustrated Beast Emperor saying, "tsk tsk tsk Beast Emperor, for a foe like Black Flame, we can't act like barbarians and brute force our way to his demise. It will only end in biting our butt."

Beast Emperor stopped for a second to think about the man's words. As he was about to say something Waking Light continued.

As if a passionate flame lit up the man's soul, Waking Light continued with his monologue, "brute forcing your way through situations like these is no fun. The real thrill comes from the delicate nature of your craft.

"For a guild like Zero Wing, for a man like Black Flame. You must slowly and steadily apply pressure, let them resist and let them adapt. The more they grow and the stronger they become, they will become complacent and think they have adjusted. They will feel as if the force pressing them down is nonexistent, without realizing that same force is gradually thinning them out, forcing them to leave openings. When they think that nothing can go wrong, that's when we strike at an angle they weren't expecting. In one fatal swoop. Pop! Like a pinata all their treasure will be yours, rewarding you for your patience and delicate work.

Beast Emperor got chills listening to Waking Light. He felt as if he were a puppeteer and everyone around him danced to the movement of his fingers. This frightened Beast Emperor.

Noticing the look of fear on Besat Emperor's face, Waking Light turned to him and with an innocent smile on his face he said, "my apologies. Sometimes I can't help but go into these rants, it's a bad habit of mine."