2749 Surprise Attack

Shi Feng didn't let the system announce that they had beat the asura mode dungeon.
While zero wing was strong enough to fight superpowers he didn't need unwanted attention.
"I hope you guys can keep this a secret." Shi Feng said to the others.
"Don't worry Guild Leader Black Flame, everyone here is a trusted aid they won't let anything slip." Melancholy said.
"You don't have to worry about us either. We know how to keep our mouths shut." Hell Rush added.
After that everyone turned their heads to the Secret Pavilion people staring daggers at them.
"Even we know when not to disclose important information, so why are you all looking at us like that!" Vast Wind said. Causing everyone to laugh
With that everyone bid their goodbyes and left. Zero Wings people then teleported to stone forest city and before anyone could relax, Youlan ran up to Shi Feng with a tired look.
"Guild Leader, you're finally back!" Youlan said all happy to see Shi Feng
"Youlan what happened, why do you look so tired?"
"Guild Leader while you were away, Starlink went crazy and started attacking our people in the Lost Light Planes. Everyone one they killed entered a weakened state for 24 hours and dropped four pieces of equipment at least. They don't seem to care about the losses they suffer as they just keep sending more and more people no matter how many times we wipe them out."
"So Starlink is causing trouble. Don't worry now that we're back we'll handle it, but that can't be why you're so distressed right."
"If it was just that I wouldn't bother you Guild Leader, but some mysterious power had started assaulting Unyielding Soul in the dark night empire and they requested for help. All the players that attacked them are very high quality and we had to ask Vice Guild Leader Rain to send help from the western continent. Currently Yan Tianxing is helping Unyielding Heart fight those people but it's not looking good. There's just not enough experts, we're spread too thin. And the worst part is that Mythology and a super guild called Infinite Sky had set up a town in the lost light plains and is supporting Starlinks in their attacks and suppressing the Shining fortress."
After hearing the news Shi Feng now knew why Youlan looked so tired, having to constantly fight and manage things while they were gone for five days must have been stressful.
"I understand, for now take a break and we will deal with the rest. Aqua, lead a team to go help Yan Tianxing and Unyielding Heart. Snow you take a team and wipe out those who are attacking our players in the lost light plains. Fire I'll have the The Dark Wing legion come over here you will lead them in eradicating Starlink from Gods Domain. Cola, Summer, Violet, Zhoa, Flying, Rampant, Moon, Blackie, and Silent, you're with me."
"Guild Leader what will you be doing?" Youlan asked
"Me? I'm just going to pay Mythology and Infinite Sky's new town a visit" Shi Feng said with a chilling voice.
"Guild leader, that's two great super guilds we're talking about, maybe you should take the main force with you at least." Youlan tried to implore him.
"It's okay Youlan, I'm just going to say hi that's all"
"Don't worry Big Sis Youlan we won't let anything happen to the guild leader" Cola said
"That's right, what does a great super guild or two mean to us anyway. It will just be another Tuesday for us." Black said
Youlan could only sigh at this and she decided to go with them as well. She's a void realm expert and is tier 4, her combat power would be a great addition.
While everyone was making preparations Shi Feng went to the association.
"Hello I would like to upgrade the candlelight shop to a five star shop." Shi Feng said to the receptionist.
"Ok sir. Which one would you like to upgrade?"
"the one in white river city"
"No problem, would you like the 10 floor, 15 floor, or the 20 floor five star upgrade? Costing 40,000 gold, 120,000 and 170,000gold respectively." The receptionist asked.
"I would like the 20 floor upgrade please"
"Yes sir. Your total will be 195,000 gold."
After reaching five star status, shops gain all new functions. Not only will he gain more basic meditation rooms and special workshops, shops also gain another research workshop depending on how many floors he bought. Since he got the 20 floor upgrade candlelight gained an extra 4 research workshop. The new function five star shops have are the intermediate meditation rooms. While these rooms aren't as good as those from the ancient civilization it does increase players mental fortitude which is amazing.
Shi Feng then handed over the money, luckily he had earned 400,000 gold recently.
"The shop will finish its construction in three hours in the meantime as you are the first Heaven blessed individual to obtain a five star advanced shop you are allowed to pick ten daughter shops to upgrade to four star status."
"Wow what generous rewards." Shi Feng then started to pick ten shops that would become four stars and then he chose even more shops to become three star daughter shops. Most player run shops aren't even three stars. The best thing about five star shops is the improved shared warehouse function. Transporting stuff between five and four star shops takes only twelve hours now and the amount of non bag space materials that can be held and transferred increases to 500. Now candlelight can train an army of master lifestyle players.
Shi Feng then called Melancholic and discussed with her the new candlelight plans.
As he was making his way to meet up with the others he got a call from Liang Jing.