Holiday Special

(This is just a chapter for fun and not apart of the main story)

A blanket of white covered the sky and sun as delicate snowflakes trickled to the ground below. All the land was covered in white fluffy snow as kids ran about playing.

For a period of time in God's Domain there weren't any guild wars, battles, thefts, or anything else.

Players just enjoyed their time training, grinding EXP, hanging out with friends, and trying out the special Blue Spirit Eggnog that are only available for a limited time in NPC bars.

During this time of peace and enjoyment, off in a distant neutral map where the winds raged and the sky was filled with black stormy clouds. A group of players were currently fighting an army of ten meter tall monsters with savage appearances and dirty white fur. Their teeths as sharp as knives, with hands and feet abnormally big for their body proportions.

[Silver Tooth Yeti] (Grand Lord) level 132
2,057,000,000/2,057,000,000

[Savage Gray Yeti] (Archaic Grand Lord) level 133
5,852,044,000/5,852,044,000

[Cold Yeti General] (High Mytic) level 135
12,420,000,000/12,420,000,000

Ordinary people will cower when having to deal with such monsters, but not these people.

While the yet army charged like a rampaging stampede, a bear of man ran forward to meet them and clash.

"Come!" Cola said excitedly. He raised his fragmented legendary shield and charged at the stampede.

Tier 4 Sure Kill Skill- Beast Tide Gates

As Cola ran to meet the army of yetis, multiple glowing gates appeared beside him. These gates glowed with a sacred light and were covered with divine runes. Each gate opened one by one and out of each of them came several fifteen meter beasts.

Each beast was made of light and shook the earth beneath them as they charged alongside with Cola.

When both sides made contact, the Yeti side was beaten down.

The Grand Lord's flew like lifeless dolls and the Archaic Grand Lord's were trampled over. Only the Mythic Yeti was unaffected by the skill but it was being man handled by Cola.

With the buff from his skill, Cola fought the Mythic monster head on. When sword and fist collided, cracks that resembled shattered glass appeared in the air and turbulent gust of winds blew away the snow.

"Good Cola, keep the Mythic's aggro for a little longer. Mage unit, clear out the way," Shi Feng ordered when he saw that his MT could handle the situation.

The mages in the back started casting. All the ambient mana gathered to one location as a four fold magic circle formed overhead. After a few seconds of casting the spell was ready.

Zhao Yueru who was the core of this spell, pointed her staff forward and let the spell loose.

"Burn to ash!"

Tier 4 Super Spell- Solar Incineration

A giant ball of golden light in the shape of a sunflower released waves of heat. In the next moment that sunflower released rays of destructive beams that shot at the enemy monsters.

Dozens of beams and lasers ravaged the monsters and destroyed their health bars repeatedly. The snow covered land turned into a barren waste land of blood and corpse due to the spell.

"Assassins and Rangers, finish off the stragglers. Melee unit with me to end the Mythic," Shi Feng said.

Fire Dance, Flying Shadow, Minor Wind, and the team's other Assassins and Rangers quickly intercepted the running Yetis and disposed of them swiftly. Shi Feng and the rest focused their barrage of attacks on the lone Yeti General.