2704 Rewards and Treasures

Shi Feng exited his gaming pod with a massive headache "I should never do mana, and combat techniques at the same time. I might end up killing myself if I'm not careful?" Shi Feng drank two S rank nutrient fluids before he felt better. His brain is getting more active by the day and S rank nutrient fluids aren't enough for his needs, he requires life elixirs. Luckily as a neutralizing grand master his body is alway producing hormones to develop himself and make him stronger, if not he would die from lack of nutrient fluids and too high of brain activity. After resting for a few more minutes Shi Feng logged back into gods domain.

When he opened his eyes he saw that the rock nest fortress was clean of all the items that had dropped. Shi Feng then found his way to Fire Dance.
"Guild leader your back. After looking at the estimated statistics we managed to collect over 1,500,000 magic crystals, about 2,000,000 gold, nearly 300,000 ancient gold, and enough epic equipment to arm a 1000 man legion!" Fire said almost jumping, this is the biggest haul they ever got, turning zero wing into a true superpower is only a matter of time now. Shi Feng was surprised, after stating his intentions more and more people abandoned the fortress not wanting to deal with a war, but he had underestimated war blood's wealth.
"Fire you finish up here and call Burning Abyss and his crew here, I'll be going into the fortress lord mansion" before he logged out Shi Feng managed to collect a fragmented legendary pauldrons and a chapter of darkness to upgrade the Bible of Darkness from War Blood. He couldn't wait to see what the mansion held.
After walking into the mansion Shi Feng activated omniscient eyes and he noticed a hidden room with a gate made of black steel and a magic barrier. Shi Feng almost lost his composure because he felt the golden stigmata inside him acting up. "One of the seven treasures, war bloods luck is ridiculous!" Shi Feng doesn't bother to actively search for the seven treasures only bothering to check with the golden stigmata right before he logs out. He presumes that powerful NPCs and monsters have collected the treasures for their own personal use, that's why an entity such as the war gods temple can never find them.
A barrier such as this will stump normal people but Shi Feng was tier 4, he used flame burst and struck the exact same location of the barrier 30 times, he then finished off with implosion slash and the barrier shattered. When he entered the room he saw a silver and gray pen with a black feather floating in space. The pen looked like it would teleport any moment now if not for the magical arrays forcing the pen to stay. When Shi Feng grapped the pen his eyes released a golden glow and the golden stigmata encompassed the pen. The pen finally stopped acting up and he checked out its attribute panel.

(Space Pen, fragmented legendary rank)
A fragment of the treasure of space, but due to being damaged by the abyssal king it is now unstable and will randomly teleport to any location on the continent.

Additional Active Skill: Spatial Trip- create a teleportation gate that can travel to any part of the continent, gate will stay open for 30 minutes. Cooldown 24 hours
Additional Active Skill: Dimensional Gate- create a teleportation get that can travel to any other world, gate will stay open for 10 minutes. Cooldown 1 week
Additional Active Skill: Heavenly Travel- teleport yourself to a higher realm and not suffer the realms suppression. Will automatically return to the lower realm after a week. Cooldown 1 month

The Space Pen may be damaged but it's magical arrays stay intact. Can be repaired with gravity cores and God crystals. Only the wielder of the golden stigmata can hold the space pen it will automatically teleport itself if non stigmata holders wield it.

"No wonder war blood got their hands on this, they just got ridiculously lucky." Shi Feng owes war blood a debt of gratitude, he may have collected the other seven treasures but the space pen required dumb luck to get. Shi Feng doesn't know how they got it in the first place but they must have kept it here without using it because the pen will disappear If they did anything stupid and they probably had no idea what the stigmata was or how to get it. Now I don't have to worry about traveling between continents and I can save a lot of effort when I reach tier 6.
When players reach tier 6 there is hardly anything on the main continent that can help them grow stronger. If tier 6 players wish to develop further they have to travel to higher realms. The same place that the gods retreated to, but getting there is a pain.
When Shi Feng left the mansion Burning Abyss and his crew were already waiting for him. Burning Abyss was already an advanced master engineer and of the people with him the weakest were basic masters. "Guild leader you called for us, how can we help?" Burning asked
"I have an important task for you all, take this, once we settle matters with the people who invested in the fortress, we're going to dismantle the fortress for parts" Shi Feng said. So far he has had a headache on how to get the materials for his mobile fortress but after reading Alba Grays forging notes he realized he could gather most of the materials from an already made fortress. Burning Abyss and his crew gave Shi Feng a confused look, they didn't even know this was possible. As Shi Feng was explaining the process to them he got a call from none other than Phoenix Rain.