2742 Light Dragon's Loot

The surviving members couldn't believe it. This was the most powerful monster they had ever faced and they almost team wiped. With the death of the dragon and explosion of loot that came after everyone fell on their butts gasping for air. Clearly this was the most intense fight they ever been through even Shi Feng was visibly tired. Reflecting on this fight Shi Feng realized just how much Auerbeck held back on him. As a tier 4 divine dragon Auerbeck should be slightly weaker than a tier 5 dragon, but while Alnar was so heavily suppressed Shi Feng knew he wouldn't stand a chance against him by himself. That means during the fight with Auerbeck, the divine silver dragon had not gone all out. This humbled Shi Feng as he was starting to grow cocky from defeating tier 5 level existences back to back. He is still far from the apex.
"Violet once you've rested, revive the dead healers so they can revive the rest ok."
This was no special space so everyone will lose a full level if they died here, but Zero Wings main force is much higher leveled than even the superpowers peak experts. Losing half a level won't do anything to them and those who managed to survive had gained a full level bringing them to level 137 and Shi Feng leveled up twice bringing him up to level 139. As the healers were reviving the dead Shi Feng inspected the loot and was left speechless. Out of the 251 items dropped Alnar had not dropped a single weapon or equipment. While the drop rates for weapons and equipment lowered the higher level the monster was this was ridiculous. But despite all that Shi Feng was not upset at all in fact he was quite happy and satisfied with what they got.
"Guild leader don't be stingy show us what dropped." Blacki said excitedly. Anything from a tier 5 dragon should be extraordinary.
"Ok, but I don't think you'll like what you'll see." Shi Feng said.
When he displayed the dropped items everyone became disappointed. While they were glad to see so many inferior and legendary materials, a tier 5 scroll, tier 4 and 5 skills and spells two being a tier 4 taboo skill and a tier 5 curse, and rare designs, it was saddening to see no weapons or equipment. But they broke even with this raid, with all these high ranking materials they can create some powerful epic weapons maybe even fragmented legendary ones. They also figured Shi Feng had kept a powerful item or two secret. They were right the materials they had got were enough to make plenty of epic equipment and shi Feng can try his luck at making a legendary weapon with the two light dragon claws that dropped. He also got enough of the materials he was missing to make around seven secret silver combat puppets. Secret silver combat puppets have upper rank to peak tier 4 power and can detour even tier 5 players from assulting a city or town. What made Shi Feng really happy was the two designs that dropped and he kept secret from the team. The first was a design for the Shooting Light Airship a mysterious iron air ship. These types of airships have basic tier 5 power and defense. So far very very few superguilds should be on the verge of getting airships and these airships still wont rival the crimson flying airships which is just a common ranked airship. Zero Wing will truly rule the sky and sea with this. The other design that dropped alone could turn zero wing into a super guild. The design is a tier 4 mana set equipment called the moon strider set, and you can also create lower tier versions of it which cost less materials. If he can equip his tier 3 experts with the tier 3 moon strider set the chance of them completing their tier 4 exams will increase by 30%-50%. And with the tier 4 moon strider set his tier 4 experts would be invincible, invading the Undead world will be much easier now. The only problem is the amount of materials needed to create them. The tier 3 moon strider set requires almost three times the amount of magic crystals and mana stones the tier 2 crimson sunset mana set design he had. Not to mention the tier 4 variant which required nearly twice the amount of magic crystals and mana stones as the tier 3 variant and to make matters worse it needed 0.4 units of seven luminaries crystals as well. Mass producing the tier 4 moon strider set would be impossible for 98% of the guilds in the game.
"Looks like I have to accelerate my plans." Shi Feng said with a sigh. Right now the guild has enough magic crystals to run smoothly and a lot saved up for emergencies, thanks to the two mines they have and the dark world teleportation gate but that's it. Zero Wing only has about 200,000 magic crystals to spend freely, not to mention seven luminaries crystals. Looks like I should be able to create enough to protect the guild while the main force and dark gods legion are in the Undead world.
Once everyone was rested they went back to the Shining fortress and Shi Feng immediately upgraded the fortress.
This caused madness to be created in the game.
"Now that the Shining fortress is a medium one it has two temporary residences."
"Quickly gather more funds for the candlelight chamber of commerce auction, we now have a chance!"
"God dammit! How does Zero Wing keep pulling these things off!"
Many celebrated and many despaired. The upgraded fortress means better opportunities for those who celebrated and it made capturing the fortress much more difficult for those who despaired.
"Vice guild leader Zero Wing managed to upgrade the Shining fortress as well. The guild is becoming too strong too quickly and the higher ups are starting to get nervous. They want us to accelerate our plans." White Feather said to Cold Shadow who was sitting in a high class bar sipping on a drink that radiated abundant mana.
"Don't worry. I've talked with Infinite Sky and they agreed to our terms. Black Flame will be surprised when he finds out what we have in store for him." Cold Shadow said.
Infinite Sky is one of the five great super guilds and while Mythology and them aren't the best of friends, they are not really enemies ethier. But Infinite Sky and Netherworld Empire are rivals and the two guilds are constantly competing with each other. Zero Wing had helped Netherworld Empire establish itself in the eastern continent making them stronger. Infinite Sky won't sit back as it watches it enemy comfortably get stronger, so they had decided to work with Mythology to wipe out Zero Wing and steal the guilds treasures and secrets after Mythology had told them about Zero Wing having a training method for spiritualization.
"Right now they almost got the item and they agreed to give us full authority once everything is set up. Black Flame will only be able to enjoy his little fortress for a while longer." Cold Shadow said as she licked her drink from her cherry red lips.