2770 Victory

(I said I will release an upload schedule around this time but it seems I can't for now. With school starting again my schedule has become even more busy. There's a chance I might not be able to bring chapters for a long while. I will try to keep updating chapters until the end of this arc. Thank you all for reading this fanfic and I hope you look forward for what's to come.)

After the aura of water was upgraded to tier 3 it automatically recovers 50% of Shi Feng's total HP and heals him of 25% of HP every second. In no time his HP was almost filled.

In the meantime Shi Feng felt like he was in a dream. "So this is the true domain realm. No wonder you guys were able to overwhelm me just then." Shi Feng had no idea there was such a massive gap between him and true monsters.

His senses have become ridiculously sharp, now he can predict his opponents movements just by sensing their muscles twitches, subtle breathing, and even their heartbeats. It sounds crazy but Shi Feng felt that he could even predict the movements of others just by reading their blood flow if he tried hard enough.

Only experts like Sword Demon or Evil Qilin who had entered the later stages of the domain realm can control their bodies well enough to trick Shi Feng's senses.

But that's not even the best part, he finally developed this eighth sense that Carbon Cat talked about. He realized why the man said it's indescribable and only true domain realm experts know how it feels.

It's almost as if his intuition and instinct has given him omniscience. With just a glance at someone he can predict their movements and habits, and with that knowledge he can use his eighth sense to create dozens of simulated fights in his mind in an instant. Those simulated fights give him the experience he needs to fight his opponents. His body will already know the feeling of fighting that person and move on instinct.

That was why Vendor Wind and the others were able to evade his sword orbit and other techniques as if they've seen it a million times already. Based on their simulated fights with him, they had probably been helpless against sword orbit until they got accustomed to it.

Shi Feng looked at his opponents again and saw that they weren't moving. This was natural, when true domain realm experts fight each other they take time to review the simulated fights in their minds but this process doesn't even take 0.1 seconds to do.

Shi Feng had no time for this, there is less than 20 seconds on Blade Saint Power. He can't rely on Blade World due to the ancient master array, Element Requiem is also on cooldown, Disintegration field would do more harm than good and he can't activate Nirvana cause he hasn't lost enough concentration yet.

"If your not coming, I'll just come to you then!" Shi Feng turned into a lightning bolt as he made a hard dash for his opponents.

"Your arrogance will be your downfall Black Flame! You are still nothing before us! Vast, don't hold back anymore!" Vendor Wind yelled at Shi Feng.

Vast Kill suddenly gripped his sword tight and took a deep breath. Next a silver ripple exploded from his body as he opened his eyes, this stunned Shi Feng. "Tier 5 concentration?! Does he have an special talent?"

Special talents are natural born abilities and gifts that are near impossible to replicate. Shi Feng had fought plenty of people with special talents. Soaring Snake and his inhuman reaction speed was one such talent. Because of his neural rate he can fight people in a higher combat realm then him. Tengu is also another example, his brain is wired differently than others giving him the ability to predict even a domain realm expert's movements.

It seems like Vast Kill can actually gather his focus to such a degree that it allows his concentration to reach the next tier.

Vast Kill saw Shi Feng as a true opponent now so he didn't feel the need to hide his trump card, he then swung his sword. Ten sword lights followed the swing and collided.