2721 The Operation Starts

The faux saint monsters used to be a big problem for everyone in gods domain and the players all used to fear Saints Hand who had an obvious involvement with these monsters. Only super powers can defend their lands from this threat, but all that has changed. Everyday more and more people are becoming tier 4 or unlocking their mana bodies. These players and members of the Anti Faux Saint Alliance are constantly hunting down the faux Saint monsters and taking back what used to be theirs. As for Saint Hand, after the massive loss in the orc empire thanks to Zero Wing they've no choice but to retreat and recuperate, losing some of their captured guild towns and cities. Zero Wing has also been going all out in suppressing Saints Hand, helping to recapture towns that they have stolen and assisting in hunting down the faux Saint monsters. Zero Wing is slowly pushing Saints Hand on the brink of extinction.

In the Black Dragon Empire in Frost Heaven guild hall stood nearly 300 tier 4 Frost Heaven, Secret Pavilion, and Shadowless Empire members. All these superpowers all had an agenda against these Faux monsters, and had discovered some vital information that could deal a heavy blow to these monsters, but the price they'd paid for this opportunity was great and no screw ups could be allowed on this operation. A few minutes later a group of ten people walked in and when the alliance saw these ten they were stunned. These ten were Shi Feng and his guild members and even though they hid their auras with their black cloaks the weakest person here were void realm experts and knew just how frightening this group of ten were.
"Uncle Yuan looks like zero wing has gone all out" Purple Jade said, even she was surprised by how powerful Zero Wing has become.
"That's only natural, right now every superpower in the game has given up thier agendas against the guild. They need to take this chance to show off more of their strength" Yuan Tiexin said.
The Secret Pavilion currently knows how many tier 4 experts reside in the guild and it even frightens them. After Shi Feng's group said their greetings the meeting started and Muxin walked up on the stage.
"Thank you everyone for coming. As we all know Saint Hands has been somehow manufacturing these Faux Saint monsters and we don't know how. But we recently learned that the guild allied themselves with Beast Emperor."
When Shi Feng heard this he wasn't surprised. Only the evil god temple could create such intelligent monsters. Shi Feng had enough of Beast Emperors crap. It's because of him that many guilds think it's okay to provoke Zero Wing and if it wasn't for the benefits of having the temple around such as evil energy crystals he would have wiped out Beast Emperor a long time ago.
Muxin continued "we Have discovered that the manufacturing plant for those Faux monsters are in the now eradicated purple thorn kingdom, which is also the main headquarters for the evil God temple. Currently trying to enter the kingdom is impossible but we somehow managed to find a way through that. Once we enter we'll wipe out the manufacturing plant and Saint Hands after that it's just a matter of clearing out the remaining Faux monsters on the continent and we'll be rid of this plague."
"Won't their base be heavily guarded and it should be protected by a powerful barrier. Even with hundreds of attacks we shouldn't be able to destroy it?" Someone from the crowd asked
Muxin smiled and made a quick glance at Shi Feng then turned her attention to the crowd. "What you say is true. In fact Saint Hand had even hired the flowers of seven sin to guard them so this won't be easy."
When people heard the flowers of seven sins they sucked in a cold breath.  No power can defy the organization.
"But we have a method to circumvent these problems. A small elite team will head into the manufacturing plant and with a special tool we'll take it down" Muxin said
After explaining the specifics of the plan and assigning tasks, Muxin walked up to Shi Feng's group.
"Guild leader Black Flame thank you for coming. Your group is with me, we'll be responsible for destroying the plant, so there's gonna be a lot of enemies to face. I hope your ready"
"Don't worry our side can handle anything" Shi Feng knew this task wasn't going to be easy after all he got 50 S rank nutrient fluids just for attempting the task. If worse came to worst Shi Feng can save his group with a secret trump card he has but he would like to avoid using it if necessary.
Soon the group traveled to the border of the gone purple thorns kingdom and they saw a rainbow fog acting as a barrier. Someone then walked up to the fog and took out a wooden dagger. When they stabbed this dagger into the rainbow fog it started getting absorbed into the fog and created a 50 meter area hole in the fog.
"From here on out mounts can't be used so we have to run there. We will be encountering many Faux monsters and evil beasts and demons so there is a chance for separations. Everyone knows the meet up location so try to get there within three hours!" The group nodded and started running.
Shi Feng then turned to his team "ok guys lets go" with that said Shi Feng and his guild members flew up into the sky and flew to their designated locations.
"Zero Wing members already have their mana domains! How?"
"Looks like Zero Wing is still going to rise huh."
Even though everyone here is tier 4 they still haven't created their own mana domains yet and fly without assistance.
"Muxin good call, hiring Zero Wing. With ten mana domains the operation will go a lot smoother." A bald middle aged shield warrior said. At first he was against Zero Wings participation but now he realized that the guild will be immensely helpful.
"Right Uncle Hong, that guild is filled with surprises. Let's go, we shouldn't keep Black Flame waiting" Muxin was excited, she took a risk hiring Shi Feng but it looks like that risk paid off.
In the evil God temple base members of Saint Hands were in a meeting room with Beast Emperor.
"Beast Emperor, are you sure this plan of yours will work? We paid too big a price for it to fail" Sharp Tooth the guild leader of Saint Hands said. Right now his guild is on the brink of destruction and in order to save it he has sacrificed many members to create a trap for the alliance.
"Worry not Guild leader Tooth. Once the alliance arrives only annihilation awaits them, just remember your part of the deal ok" Beast Emperor said with a confident look. After multiple defeats and setbacks at the hands of Zero Wing he decided to slowly build up his strength and wait for the perfect opportunity to destroy that detestable guild. He approached Saint Hands and provided them with the Faux Saint monsters, he had provided several hidden powers with tools deal a heavy blow to the guild, he had worked with mythology to create that time maze to trap Zero Wing in and slowly take over the whole of the eastern continent. But Black Flame ruined everything. No guild or power in the game wants to even partner with him anymore to take down Zero Wing. This is his last shot to destroy that guild and he's not going to waste it.
"But I heard Black Flame has come as well. Are you sure it's ok?" Sharp Tooth said. Ever since the battle at silver wing city and the annihilation of three superpowers Sharp Tooth doesn't even want to get involved with Black Flame. The man is unstoppable. What's more, attacking Zero Wing in the real world is foolish. The zero wing workshop manipulated the stock market before wiping out all those superpowers, now they have a big voice in the virtual gaming market and unless they could pull off anything in absolute secret, trying something would be foolish.
"Black Flame is a problem but that's why the seven sins are here, there's no need to fear him!" Beast Emperor then pointed to 40 clacked figures all with deadly cold auras.
"Commander Silver I trust I can leave Zero Wing to you"
"Worry not, Black Flame will soon learn to take the flowers of seven sin seriously!" Silver said with an ice chilling tone.