2760 Elite Teams

"A mutant dragon?" What Gentle Snow said didn't really surprise Shi Feng, but confused him.

In his past life a dragon had appeared and captured an empire's capital city but that empire was the Fire Empire's capital. The dragon wasn't a mutant either. That dragon was the first true tier 5 dragon that wasn't suppressed that players had raided.

Worry laced Snow's voice when she sawShi Feng not really concerned as she said "Guild Leader, many superpowers are based in the Beast Empire, and StarMoon Kingdom and the BlackDragon Empire is not that far. They might want to set up a new base here, especially if we upgrade the kingdom!"

While first rate powers and below are of no trouble to them, any superpowers that want to establish themselves in new territory could cause massive trouble for the ruling power. Zero Wing doesn't have the proper manpower to deal with something like that due to the future projects her guild are preparing.

Seeing Gentle Snow anxiety Shi Feng let out a laugh "Snow you worry too much. I wish that dragon appeared here instead of Beast City. Let's send one of our new teams to develop over there. That dragon won't be killed for a long time."

"What do you mean Guild Leader?" Gentle Snow asked as she lifted her brow in confusion of Shi Feng's words.

"You'll see when the time comes, just ignore anyone inviting us to raid that dragon."

Shi Feng knew about God's Domain equivalent exchange system. When a dragon had occupied the Fire Empires capital it had attracted many dark forces and powerful monsters to the place creating a pseudo god mode regional map, similar to a dark abyss appearing there. Powerful NPCs will also appear to kill the dragon or ally with it and these NPCs were willing to sell many rare and valuable items. This also caused the empire to set up quests for players to suppress these dark forces so that it doesn't spread to the rest of the empire.

All this increased player activity and trade in the empire making it prosper, not to mention the rewards for killing the dragon. The rewards for killing the dragon and retaking the city were rumored to rival what a player can get from a legendary treasure chest, at least Sky Dragon House, the super guild that had defeated that dragon rose to become one of God's Domain top 10 guilds because of it. The Beast Empire is a powerful empire so things shouldn't really change.

Shi Feng knows no guild is capable of raiding that mutant dragon right now. In order to raid a regular tier 5 dragon, there has to be a 100 man team of tier 5 and 6 players, along with many suppression tools.

Zero Wing was only lucky that Alna the light dragon was heavily suppressed by it's prison and that master array he had. With his Heavenly Dragon Breath, the guild can raid that dragon when they have enough tier 5 players.

Snow could only trust Shi Feng as she called the people she had gathered for Zero Wing's new elite teams to WhiteRiver City.

Now that he had business to take care of, Shi Feng decided to ask about the orb Christie gave him for later. "Lady Sharlyn I have to go now, see you later. Come on Ember let's go"

Ember was all snuggled up in Sharlyn's arms refusing to leave, for some reason she felt very comfortable with her.

"Little dummy, why don't you let me have her. I'll give you a water source crystal mine for her," Sharlyn said as she cuddled the resting fairy.

Shi Feng felt a chill crawl down his spine, "Your offer is tempting, but I refuse to pay child support," Shi Feng then snapped his finger and Ember disappeared to her familiar dimension that is connected to him. While he did want that mine, Ember is supposed to help him with the demon gods invasion. He wouldn't screw himself over for some money and magic crystals.