2723 Fire vs Silver

Even though the team knew the flowers of seven sins were here they never expected that Silver would be one of those present. Silver is the favored prodigy of the organization and is rumored to have a reserve spot in the core upper echelon waiting for him. In the past the man has killed many old monsters and no one could stop him, his appearance in the virtual gaming world was just as big as Black Flames.
Silver eyed the Frost Heaven team and spotted Black Flame in the crowd.
"Like Old Sky said, he really is amazing. You guys leave Black Flame to me, take care of the rest then we can go finish the ants outside" with that said Silver activated vanish and disappeared while the rest of the seven sins transformed into demons and charged at the group.

"Everyone form a perimeter don't let them touch Muxin, we outnumber them so we just have to hold on till they finish the spell! Guild leader Black Flame please protect Muxin and the rest" Hong Xin said as he was fighting the assassins that tried to ambush them earlier.

Soon a deadly battle ensued, even though frost heaven outnumbered the seven sins 2 to 1 the seven sins weren't ordinary experts and all of them were high ranking demons so they were more difficult to deal with. Frost Heaven members took heavy damage. In the chaotic battle ten seven sins members made their way trough and charged at Shi Feng and his teammates. Aqua and the rest activated power of darkness and began their fights. Power of darkness was an amazing berserk skill and in combination with their excellent equipment Zero Wing members had the clear advantage in attributes. But the flowers of seven sins were no pushovers even though their attributes were weaker, their physics were slightly better than Aqua and the rest, they also had more tier 4 skills in their arsenals. While they knew they couldn't beat the Zero Wing team that wasn't the goal, they just had to get past and stop Muxin's spell making this a tricky fight for Aquas group.

Suddenly Snow noticed something wrong and turned to look at Shi Feng "guild leader watch out!" Snow wanted to charge towards Shi Feng but she was to busy with the demon cursemancer, and suddenly a snowy white dagger made its way for Shi Feng's neck. The dagger was so fast and precise that it looked like a thin needle but Shi Feng just stood there not worrying about it and then sparks flew and The assassin was forced to take a dozen steps back, Shi Feng was unharmed. In Front of him was a lithe figure with a beautiful face, she held a silver short sword in one hand and black dagger in the other, it was Fire Dance. Silver looked at her with an interested gaze "you must be Fire Dance, just like the rumors say you're a monster. Why don't you join the flowers of seven sins, I promise you'll get a high position" Silver offered aside from Black Flame there were a few others in Zero Wing that he found promising Fire Dance being one of them.

"Why would I join your small organization! Stop talking nonsense and prepare for death" Fire said
Silver only smiled in response "I'm not here for you, I want Black Flame."
"You're not qualified to fight my guild leader." Fire Dance went into a fighting position. For so long she and the rest of Zero Wing had to stand on Shi Feng's shoulders but not anymore, now that she reached the apex she won't let anybody get in the way of her guild or Shi Feng.

"Fire be careful, he's really strong okay" Shi Feng warned. He remembers Silver from his past life. Back then Silver had killed many god ranked experts and even the guild leader of Infinite Sky a great super guild. The incident had shook all of gods domain, and while silver wasn't ranked as one of the top ten god ranked assassins, people suspected he was as strong as those in the top three of the list. After all he has one of gods domain 16 great peak legacies and can transform into something more terrifying than a demon. Fire nodded her head in response, and after a quick stare down with her opponent they disappeared. Sparks flew everywhere, the sounds of explosions was heard in one corner of the room then near the ceiling, later the exit. The flowers of seven sins and Frost Heaven members were amazed. Both assassins didn't use the vanish skill, they were just so fast that keeping up with them was nearly impossible. Silver was surprised, he had transformed into an apex hidden race in the game and even the lowest stage of that race's hierarchy made him half a tier stronger. He also wielded a legendary dagger set from that race called True Blood Fangs. Fire Dance was stunned as well, not only is majority of her equipment epic rank but she also wielded Swift Shade a legendary weapon and a few days ago Shi Feng had managed to upgrade Thousand Transformation to legendary rank as well her attributes ranked second in the guild right now but Silver Kept Up with her. Soon Fire used Shadow steps and appeared behind Silver, stabbing her short sword downward