2787 Awakened Beast

Começar do início

Without the advantages of a tier 5 being, he is no match for Lord Byrne. He could only delay his death during twofold berserk duration.

He wouldn't come here without some way to deal with a tier 5 NPC, but he still wanted to avoid the method he had in mind as it can reveal one of his greatest secrets.

Just when Shi Feng was considering using the pendant he noticed something familiar. Right now he felt as if he were on the third floor of the extraordinary tower.

The way Byrne manipulated the space and gravity to impede his senses and movement was like a very weakened effect he faces when on the third floor. This forced him to rely more on his spatial awareness and kinesthetic sense and focus on the structure of the incoming attacks itself.

With this mindset Shi Feng changed up his way of attacking. Lord Byrne is nearing the Ascension Realm in the realms of truth so all of his spells and attacks incorporate a basic combat technique.

Since the Evil God's Tablet helps people progress in the realms of truth, it isn't surprising that the Evil God's Temple will have knowledge on the realms.

From Shi Feng's right he noticed two strands of mana coming at him. These strands of mana would intertwine repeatedly. This is a basic combat technique all magical class players should know. By repeatedly intertwining two spells, it will create a knock back effect that can throw the enemy back and give magical class players more time to use spells with long casting times.

He moved himself to a position that will free him of some stress then focused his concentration on the attack. He then noticed a gap that is created when the two strands of mana intersect.

Aiming for that gap he stabbed the Abyssal Blade at the two strands of mana and then twisted his wrist causing his blade to rotate. This caused the two strands of mana to be blown away from each other.

Unfortunately the strands still hit him, but luckily the force of the two attacks was greatly diminished and he only lost around a two hundred thousand HP which is nothing to him.

Looks like my timing is a bit off and I still have to follow with more attacks if I really want to cancel out the whole thing.

Shi Feng then started to repeat his actions and he would attempt to neutralize incoming attacks. The more he familiarized himself with the combat technique's weaknesses the better he became.

Sometimes he would completely cancel out an attack with one or two sword strikes, but most times he would need to follow up with a combat technique of his own or he would get hit by the attack.

Shi Feng would throw the Howling Thunder at Lord Byrne to keep him from using powerful spells too. The two of them entered a stalemate.

Noticing the change of flow in the fight, lord Byrne looked at Shi Feng, examining his every action. "How has he reached such a standard. Did he obtain guidance from a god?"

He couldn't comprehend how Shi Feng had reached so far in the realms of truth. In the Evil God's Temple there are only a handful of people that can rival Shi Feng's standards. And there are less than ten individuals who have reached the transcendental realm. Each one of these individuals has obtained personal guidance from the Evil God himself.

A lowly branch temple master such as himself isn't allowed the privilege of even looking at the shadow of the Evil God's projection.

While Byrne was lost in thought Shi Feng let out a sigh. "Looks like my foundations are still not solid enough. There are still habits in my fighting style that I can't let go of and I'm not using my entire body as efficiently as I can be."