2785 Next Level Fight

Start from the beginning

Gentle Snow then raised Glorious Will and slammed it downward.

Myth of Light

Bronze Combat Technique- Inferno Cut

A giant energy of light that caused the surroundings to catch fire hurreled its way towards the charging NPCs.

It was too late to counter such a devastating attack with a tier 4 curse or similarly powerful attacks. They had no choice but to use defensive skills, spells, and techniques to protect themselves.

Like a giant tidal wave, the slash of light and fire completely devoured the NPCs and pushed them back causing many of them to become heavily injured.

"Whoa! Our vice guild leader is just as amazing as the guild leader!"

"Vice Guild Leader Snow has always been my goddess. The Snow Goddess is amazing as always!"

That attack had not only pushed back her enemies, but it also greatly deformed a large part of the terrain. Trying to destroy the land of a city is extremely difficult even for tier 4 level attacks due to all the arrays reinforcing the city.

Gentle Snow had easily accomplished that though. Every player dreamed of wielding that kind of power.

Snow didn't spend the time admiring her work, she quickly commanded in the group chat, "all units, deploy the magic breaking crossbows! The array won't affect the NPCs for long."

Zero Wing members then took out their magic breaking crossbows and fired into the crowd of NPCs. The magic breaking crossbows can easily overwhelm tier 4 players, not to mention these weekend NPCs. Zero Wing members had a blast as they launched one arrow after the other taking the lives of countless Evil Beast, Demons, and Evil God Temple NPCs.

Shi Feng looked down from the airship with a satisfied grin. "Snow is really a monstrous prodigy. She perfectly combined her skill with the combat technique and nearly used a skill technique. If I'm not careful she might surpass me."

Players have only recently obtained powerful physiques and minds, so the concept of skill techniques is still foreign to them.

When players use a skill and combat technique at the same time, it's usually meant to enhance one or the other. But when they perfectly fuse them it can create an entirely new attack and it's called a skill technique. In order to even start attempting such a move players have to have perfect mastery of their combat technique and a 90% skill completion rate or higher.

Players also need a very strong physique and good mental clarity. When mastered, skill techniques can help a player transcend tiers. In the past any tier 5 player worth their money and claimed to be able to challenge tier 6 players had been able to do a few skill techniques.

He had only recently started practicing to perform a skill technique and even though he had made significant progress Snow had slightly surpassed him, how could he not be impressed.

Seeing that Snow had control over the situation, Shi Feng looked over to Violet Cloud and Alluring Summer who were standing next to him. "Summer, take command of the airships and surround the city and start firing at the monsters."

"Violet lead, lead the array team and activate the Void Field magic array when the army has obtained all of their aggro."

"You can count on us, guild leader."

Shi Feng then set his sights on Wind Hunter and flew off. Feeling Shi Feng's gaze, Wind Hunter felt chills down his spine. "Lord Byrne, please help me get rid of the heretic, he's the one leading the army. His death would severely wound this army," Wind Hunter said respectively to the elderly man down at the plaza.