2784 Battle at Rock City

Start from the beginning

In the next moment deep red flames covered  nearly a hundred yards around the entrance of the city. These flames raged wildly and then started to rise up in a swirling motion.

The rising flames created a reverse fiery tornado of sorts where it ended at the tip of Shi Feng's blade.

The flames were quickly absorbed into the divine sword turning the blue blade scorching red. Shi Feng abruptly opened his eyes.

Dragon's Authority

The charging Evil Demons and Beast all froze. Even they had to submit before the might of a dragon. Wind Hunter grew confused seeing the nervous and fearful look on the creatures. Before he could order them to move again he noticed the raging flames disappear and the mana around him thinning.

"This should be enough," Shi Feng said to himself. He then activated Heavenly Dragon's Power, skyrocketing his attributes. He then slowly and gracefully swung Crown Sword downward.

Holy Devour
Imperial Slash

It seemed as if Shi Feng didn't do a thing. After a second space tore apart, if one looked from a certain angle it looked like a black screen split Ancient Rock City in a perfect half. Red flames formed a line on the city's magic barrier.

Any Evil Demons and Beast at the Lord ranked or below caught up in the spatial tear died immediately. The Great amd Grand Lords were severely injured and lost a considerable amount of combat power. The mythics were heavily damaged many lost more than 50% of their HPs.

Silence filled the entire city. Wind Hunter himself couldn't move as sweat poured from his body, not due to losing any HP but because of fear. He was a few centimeters from the black screen. If Shi Feng cared enough or saw him as a threat that attack would've ended him.

Before anyone could move, cracks appeared on the city's magic barrier. The cracks quickly spread.

Like fragile glass the entire barrier shattered. Everyone became speechless. Ancient Rock City's magic Barrier is stronger than average. They all knew that tier 5 entities can destroy a city's magic barrier. But the problem was that Shi Feng wasn't tier 5. Not even a tier 4 NPC with a legendary weapon and a tier 4 taboo skill or curse can perform such a feat, so how can Shi Feng.

Before anyone had their questions answered Shi Feng's voice roared trough the city once more.

"Zero Wing! Time to end this plague in the Orc Empire! Attack!"

Finally we can teach these bastards a lesson!"

"Our guild leader is Godly, he can destroy a city in one hit."

"Let's show the Evil God's Temple Zero Wing's greatness!"

"I'm killing a hundred of these bastards!"

"I'm killing a thousand!"

"Watch me kill ten thousand!"

Before anyone could react hundreds of Zero Wing members on top of majestic Thunder Wolves jumped off the airships. As they landed on the city, they all started launching long distance spells and skills at the city.

The attacks made a clearing for the Thunder Wolves to land. When they landed their imposing figures even scared the Evil Beast.

The weakest ones were Mysterious Iron ranked, with most of them at the Secret Silver rank. The players in the city and those that just arrived couldn't help the jealousy they felt.

Each Thunder Wolf was truly magnificent. Their imperious figures and awesome unique color schemes matched with their owners perfectly. These Zero Wing players were living it up.

Gentle Snow slowly descended with her frost bone dragon flying mount. The Snow Goddesses and her imposing mount stood at the forefront of the army. She calmly watched the stampede of evil monsters rush toward her.

After a moment she ordered, "Start the attack!"

Hearing this the Zero Wing players all fed their mounts a potion. Nearly a thousand Thunder Wolves howled to the sky as raging electricity surged towards the monster army.

Snow had her Frost Bone Dragon use its ice breath attack along with Wolves.

A tsunami of ice and lightning slammed into the approaching monster army, damages in the hundreds of thousands appeared above each monster. The shock paralyzingly most of them.

Zero Wing players charged towards the army and started a slaughter. Thanks to the electricity and ice, the monsters received the paralyzed stun debuff lowering their attack and reaction speed.

Zero Wing members at first had a rough time fighting in the evil energy, but they soon noticed something. They instinctively controlled the mana in their bodies to counter the energy. Whenever they successfully countered the evil energy assaulting their bodies they unlocked more of their mana bodies.

They never expected such a benefit. This caused them to fight with more vigor, skill, and passion as if they were on a high. The watching players couldn't understand what motivated Zero Wing player to fight like this.

Shi Feng expected this outcome but this type of training can only be done with the help of the Ring of Gospel's, Ring of Brilliance skill. Or else the evil energy would've killed players without fully unlocked mana bodies by now.

Because of the destruction of the city the NPCs of the Evil God's Temple started to take action. Zero Wing members started to grow nervous.

Shi Feng grabbed the little fairy sitting on top of his head. "Ember, you're up."

"Kyuu, Kyuu!"

"Hahaha, I promise to let you fight to your heart's content next time ok," he said as he petted her head.

Ember's anger was replaced with happiness and she flew and gave Shi Feng a big hug. She then went and activated the magic array.

Shi Feng breathed a sigh of relief. He's lucky that Ember is simple and easy to convince. He then looked at Wind Hunter. "The rewards I got from turning in Dust Edge weren't enough for something significant. Time to capture me another apostle."