Author's note 2

It has been a tough decision what book to post after No Boys Allowed ends, but here is some info about my upcoming projects.

Vague (Xiaoyang)

"Go for your stuff Dejun

"Go for your stuff Dejun." Jaemin's voice sounded like a threat when Xiaojun's skin filled with needles.
It was so cold and dark outside, it has been snowing last night. Besides Jaemin wasn't healthy at all, he didn't look healthy at all.
"Dejun are you deaf, go for your stuff now!" Jaemin raised his voice when Xiaojun swallowed reaching for the remote switching the TV off, the violin music stopped, filling the room with total emptiness.
His moves had been so robotic again, just his feet moving when his heart stayed, fixed in the timeless moment of so deeply drowning into Yangyang's world.
"Xiaojun." Kun's voice was calm.
The next sentence that came completely mixed up his mind. A sentence, just one sentence, changing a life or ending a life.
"Xiaojun. You know, that if you leave this house now you'll never see Yangyang again."

A boy who has never had a home and is suffering under an obsessive disorder needs to face all his nightmares when world's most famous violinist and his secret crush enters his life by accident.

Updates starting next Wednesday and Saturday

Your Spring Day (TaeKook)

Taehyung ignored Jungkook's shirtless posture, the way his muscles were bending to the moves of his hands, the way the sweat was dripping off his messy hair

Taehyung ignored Jungkook's shirtless posture, the way his muscles were bending to the moves of his hands, the way the sweat was dripping off his messy hair. He was so messed up, so heartbroken yet torn between those loves. Mr. Yoongi was getting married, he has never meant to be his and Jungkook, Jungkook loved Jimin.
Taehyung suddenly broke out into sobs.
"Taehyung! What happened!" Jungkook's worried tone was more then enough to drive him nuts from confusion.
Instead of answering Taehyung stormed into the ballroom leaning against the lockers, clenching his fists to hit the metal.
"Taehyung! Hey! Stop, you'll damage yourself," the melody of Jungkook's laugh was like music when Taehyung looked up into this precious face.
"Mr. Yoongi is getting married," whispered the boy who's breath caught up in his lungs at the sight.
Jungkook never stopped smiling approaching him closely, so closely he almost pressed him to the lockers. Taehyung's heart nearly left his chest from beating.
"Maybe there is someone else, who could make you happy," Jungkook's whisper was so raspy, Taehyung could barely distinguish words, smooth fingertips brushed his cheek sending a lightning eruption into each of his cells.
"Who ?" The world has stopped to turn in Taehyung's head.

He is freshly out of delinquent's school, the rumors circling around him are more then wild, his appearance has disturbed the daily life of a lost village and he carries a secret, heavier and darker than anybody can suspect. Can a shy waiter become his healing, sanity and a new chapter or is it way too late?

Updates starting next Tuesday and Friday

Let me know what you think about the previews of both stories in the comments.

Much <3